Chirpa double drop

Acrofales
1363 posts Member
edited July 2017
I care so much it double posted. Please ignore.

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Is the only one I care about. Can any kind Australians or Asians tell us when we have to save cantina energy?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Anybody know for Saturday?
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Nothing. Probably tomorrow. -.-
  • Tyrael
    65 posts Member
    Was there another thread for this? Wanted to keep track of this as well, just to know ahead of time what the double drop will be!
  • It's July 22nd here now in uk and there is no double drop at all at present
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    So far, it's still following the list outlined in the update post a while ago (current spot noted):
    DOUBLE DROPS
    Celebrate this furiously fuzzy faction pass with some DOUBLE DROPS! From 7/8 to 7/31 enjoy a chance at a random Ewok location having Double Drops active. Little lost in the Cantina? Or just want to make sure you’ve checked every node? A listing has been provided below. Cheers!
    • Ewok Scout Light Side 1-A Hard
    • Teebo Light Side 4-A Hard
    • Teebo Dark Side 3-D Hard
    • Chief Chirpa Cantina 5-D Normal
    • Ewok Scout Light Side 1-A Hard
    • Ewok Elder Dark Side 8-C Hard
    • Teebo Dark Side 3-D Hard
    • <<<< YOU ARE HERE!! <<<<
    • Ewok Scout Dark Side 8-D Hard
    • Chief Chirpa Cantina 5-D Normal
    • Ewok Scout Dark Side 9-B Hard
    So probably in the about 3-5 days.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    Wednesday the 26th is the next Chirpa double drop
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Argarath wrote: »
    Wednesday the 26th is the next Chirpa double drop
    Definitely a good guess. 5 more entries on the list with 9 more possible days would suggest every other day from here on out, which would put Chirpa on the 26th.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    So if I understand that "timeline" right it could happen tomorrow (Tuesday 25). Any Australians able to tell us poor people stuck in the past whether it struck?
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    So if I understand that "timeline" right it could happen tomorrow (Tuesday 25). Any Australians able to tell us poor people stuck in the past whether it struck?

That figures I spent most my crystals on todays cantina guild activity. I'll have to take it easy on tomorrows light side battles.
  • Artimus
    177 posts Member
    We really wont see CC until the 31st well after the Wicket and other ewok events, be honest you know that's going to happen.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Artimus wrote: »
    We really wont see CC until the 31st well after the Wicket and other ewok events, be honest you know that's going to happen.

That schedule for double drops has been accurate so far. So between tomorrow and Friday...
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Can anybody confirm Chirpa double drop for Wednesday 26/7?
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Already 26 July here, no double drop today.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

Then it means it will be on Thursday...thanks for the info...
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    fotrovina wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Then it means it will be on Thursday...thanks for the info...

I hope so, will be on Thursday.. okay ur welcome mate. ;)
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Thanks for the update @RacerDejak ! Bit bummed it's not tomorrow. Theoretically it could also be Friday, with the rest squashed in over the weekend. But that would be after the end of the flash events. Wouldn't be nice of them at all :(
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Thanks for the update @RacerDejak ! Bit bummed it's not tomorrow. Theoretically it could also be Friday, with the rest squashed in over the weekend. But that would be after the end of the flash events. Wouldn't be nice of them at all :(

U're welcome @Acrofales .. yes it could be tomorrow, it could be friday, no one knows. To be honest, this type of random double drop is very annoying. Because it slow down my cantina n mod farm.. all i only care is only chirpa in this double drop event. It hold me to do refill on cantina energy.

Gosh.. i hope this drama over soon, and there is no such things like random double drop event in the future :frowning:
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    This random Doppeldrop is just boring...
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Chirpa d.drop is live now!! yeyyy :joy:
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Yay! Thanks :)
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Yay! Thanks :)

U're welcome mate! ;)
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Anyone else wondering if we're going to get something similar to what they did for the May 4th celebration finale?
    I'm sensing a possible day of double drops on all Ewok nodes on the last day of this double drop event, 7/31.
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Double zeros is still double zeros.....drop rate is crap in this game.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Gankak wrote: »
    Double zeros is still double zeros.....drop rate is **** in this game.
    I hear that your drop rate is inversely proportional to your negativity. Sounds legit.
    I, on the other hand, got 124 Chirpa shards during the two double drop days.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Anyone else wondering if we're going to get something similar to what they did for the May 4th celebration finale?
    I'm sensing a possible day of double drops on all Ewok nodes on the last day of this double drop event, 7/31.

Well.. i will be very happy if they do that!! :love:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Gankak wrote: »
    Double zeros is still double zeros.....drop rate is **** in this game.
    I hear that your drop rate is inversely proportional to your negativity. Sounds legit.
    I, on the other hand, got 124 Chirpa shards during the two double drop days.

Before this ewok double drop event, i have chirpa locked at 5/30. Now i have him at *6 40ish/100. Sure i refill cantina energy with lots of crystal.. but it's okay, consider now i can *7 my untouched chars in cantina store using bonus 2x cantina token. :blush:

On the other hand, hard node double drop is bad. Mostly 3x simming = zero shard. Well.. i don't expect something great in hard node. I don't even refresh to get another 3 retries. Bcause 2x0=0.