[Fleet vs PvP Arena] Why are victories counted differently?

Hi, i noticed some time ago, that there is a assymetric behaviour in the two Arenas ingame.
As everyone knows, there are achievements for a certain number of wins per Arena and if you reach them theay are (to me) increasing. When i broke up 2500 PvP Arena wins, the goal raised to 10.000. I do not want to talk about how many years this could take BUT:

To my recognition, PvP Battles count as "won" if you defeat a single toon in it, even if you loose the whole fight in the end, in ship arena, only wholly won battles are counted. Is this WAI and if the answer is "Yes" then,...why ?
The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.

Replies

• On a similar vein... I've always wondered why Daily-Challenge day counts fleet and regular, while PvP day is only Arena.
  • On a similar vein... I've always wondered why Daily-Challenge day counts fleet and regular, while PvP day is only Arena.

Thats also a good point !
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Bcause.. it's WAI? :flushed:
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Uhm.. what? I just tried it out. Defeating a single character does not count as a win in Arena