Who will be next in shard shop?

Prev1
I'm wondering whether to spend(waste?) saved up shard shop currency on isc or Saxon... or wait for the next toon.

I know there isn't a set rule when it comes to who goes into the shard store.. but what do people think?

I figure it will like be Ashoka fulcrum, or kylo's ship (before ep8 comes out with his new ship) or even an ewok...

Replies

• K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Save em up. Regardless of whether it's ATF or any newer character we have, it'll be worth it more then Gar & ISC.
  • I think it will be fulcrum next cause there is 5 unfarmable ships so I think they will release them in the store before the new territory battles so ppl can mass farm every ship for the new game and it makes sense to be fulcrum she released after Saxon and super trooper did so thoughts ???
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    ATF. Anyone that says FAT is next is lying to you.
  • NinFang
    60 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    i'm more so wondering whether or not they'll ever add another "shard shop exclusive" toon, or if they just stick with adding the current new toons.
    I want 7* ATF but it took me forever to have enough shards to 7* a toon, so i don't want to spend if there's a chance of some awesome shard shop exclusive coming out eventually.
  • FATty mcFATs is up next
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    FATty mcFATs is up next
    zFATz
  • How many duplicate shards do you need to buy 5 shards from the shard shop a day?
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    How many duplicate shards do you need to buy 5 shards from the shard shop a day?

• Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    How many duplicate shards do you need to buy 5 shards from the shard shop a day?
    Entirely depends. Character shards are worth 15. Ship blueprints are worth 19.
    So 67 character shards or 53 ship blueprints, or somewhere in between for a combination of the two.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • I think it will be fulcrum next cause there is 5 unfarmable ships so I think they will release them in the store before the new territory battles so ppl can mass farm every ship for the new game and it makes sense to be fulcrum she released after Saxon and super trooper did so thoughts ???

No. The ships arrived out of marquee events will be available in other way, not through shard shop.
  • 7_GSTF
    203 posts Member
    I think it will be fulcrum next cause there is 5 unfarmable ships so I think they will release them in the store before the new territory battles so ppl can mass farm every ship for the new game and it makes sense to be fulcrum she released after Saxon and super trooper did so thoughts ???

No. The ships arrived out of marquee events will be available in other way, not through shard shop.

What is gar saxon's ship doing in the shop then?
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    7_GSTF wrote: »
    I think it will be fulcrum next cause there is 5 unfarmable ships so I think they will release them in the store before the new territory battles so ppl can mass farm every ship for the new game and it makes sense to be fulcrum she released after Saxon and super trooper did so thoughts ???

and the ghost and phantom last time
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member

Gar's ship was obtained via a marquee event, like the Phoenix ships.
  • 7_GSTF wrote: »

Riffinator wrote: »

"The ships arrived OUT of Marquee events will be available in other way", that's what the guy said lol.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »

I prefer FAT TBH
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »

I prefer FAT TBH
    They only named her Ahsoka Tano (Fulkrum) just because they realised that
    Fulkrum Ahsoka Tano was FAT, so I'll stick with you and keep it calling FAT, it's not pejorative but exalts the toon ^_^ even though mine is 3* lvl 1, I am a dark side boy, if I could turn her <3<3
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Ghost, Phantom, and Gauntlet Starfighter were all obtained through events.

Cassian's U-Wing and TIE Advanced were originally only in tournaments and were later released in limited edition packs.
    TIE Reaper, Kylo Ren's Command Ship and the Millenium Falcon were released in packs initially afaik.

So because they were not initially released using the release schedule, their existence doesn't adhere to it at all.

Now all that being said, I seem to recall TIE Advanced being added to the Shard Shop rotation when it was added into fleet, so we will probably see those ships added in the rotating slots in both Shard Sop and Fleet whenever they get around to adding them, but they've never given us any sort of timetable as to when they will.
  • Fulcrum is next lol
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Like everyone said, ATF/FAT/Fulcrum/Etc
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Next is new Ahsoka (i prefer called her that) :#
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    either they skip Fulcrum ahsoka Tano, or they go the Logray/Paploo route ?

Much like the Millennium Falcon and the TieReaper ship, they might make FAT chromium /megafleetpack exclusive

but im hoping its FAT, (i dont use one, but i feel for the other guys)
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Kylo Ren's Command shuttle pleaaaaase!!!!!
  • I'm saving and hoping for Ships.

Specifically the Tie Reaper - been around for forever
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Big fat is next
  • I'm wondering whether to spend(waste?) saved up shard shop currency on isc or Saxon... or wait for the next toon.

I know there isn't a set rule when it comes to who goes into the shard store.. but what do people think?

I figure it will like be Ashoka fulcrum, or kylo's ship (before ep8 comes out with his new ship) or even an ewok...

They are in the cantina already so don't waste your shop currency.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    I'm wondering whether to spend(waste?) saved up shard shop currency on isc or Saxon... or wait for the next toon.

They are in the cantina already so don't waste your shop currency.

Gauntlet could be worth it.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    I would like the Falcon... pretty please.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »

Probably not going to happen
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    USAmazing wrote: »

Probably not going to happen

I'm not holding my breath...
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »

Gauntlet could be worth it.

I hope so. The kit looks really good on paper. I'm farming it out of the shard shop and working on Gar and ISC just to breathe some new life into my ships. Hell any ships. Fleet arena is less diverse than regular arena by a longshot. Pretty much from the lack of ships.
This discussion has been closed.