Who are the most high damaging characters?

I want to know who are the most high damaging characters.
I know FOTP is really high damaging because of the bonus shot. Also I know IG-86 is up there but who else?

Replies

• I've found that Luminara has a surprising high damage output for her being a strong team healer.
  • I've found that Luminara has a surprising high damage output for her being a strong team healer.
    Yeh I've got her. She some how does so much damage and heals so much percentage of everyone's health. She is great!

• Yeah I got her from one of those free pack and I got super excited because it seemed to easy. She's been a staple in all of my neutral squads ever since.
  • FOTP. Both regular attack(multiples) and special attack.
  • FOTP is a one shot kill at times.

But I've been hearing a lot about Rey being a one hit wonder. Any feedback?
  • Also if you can get Darth Maul. I hate fighting against him becuase you have to target him otherwise he can devastate your squad
  • DarthBooey wrote: »
    FOTP is a one shot kill at times.

I don't know much about Rey but I know she has really high speed
  • Greedo. Hits hard and an easy farm.
  • Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Greedo. Hits hard and an easy farm.
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Greedo. Hits hard and an easy farm.
    Okay thanks I will try him out
  • Drayden
    66 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Just check out http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/ and sort them the way you want ;). Helped me heaps. Great website!
  • Good chars
    GS
    FOTP
    Leia
    Rebel Scout
    Maul
    Rey for sure
  • Rey, GS, IG86, FOTP and Leía can 1HKO many chars. AOE, IG88 is the top damage dealer if properly setup
  • Fotp 4* lvl 70 max gear, normally hits for 2500-5500 twice with advantage, up to 3 times very rarely, with his normal attack. Gun down almost always crits with advantage and does 8500-9500 dmg. He's hard to farm so don't expect many 7*, but he is the hardest hitting I've seen with chance to do 15k in one basic attack.
    Rey is a bit of a mystery to me, I've seen everywhere from 2500-9000 dmg crits, needless to say she worries me.
  • QFT:
    Dakkon88 wrote: »
    Rey is a bit of a mystery to me, I've seen everywhere from 2500-9000 dmg crits, needless to say she worries me.

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Rey does a big difference in damage depending of being or not debuffed. She is fast, tho, so often she attacks before being debuffed
  • Darth Maul is slower even than Ahsoka; against most teams he probably won't even get a chance to attack. I have him at 5* and in terms of utility, I get more out of Greedo.

Of course, Greedo is also farmable whereas Darth Slow is not.
  • Resistance Pilot. Lower speed, but highest base damage.
  • In my opinion the highest damage characters are:

1: FOTP
    2: Lando
    3: Genosian Soldier
    4: Qui Gon
    5: Rey
    6: IG-88
    7: IG-86
    8: Darth Maul
    9: Leia
    10: Resistance Pilot
    11: Greedo

It's hard to say this character does more damage than that, because some AOE, some don't, some have attacks that are affected by RNG, some rely on ally assist attacks, etc. But that's about how I would hash out the top 11 damage dealers at the moment.
  • In my opinion the highest damage characters are:

1: FOTP
    2: Lando
    3: Genosian Soldier
    4: Qui Gon
    5: Rey
    6: IG-88
    7: IG-86
    8: Darth Maul
    9: Leia
    10: Resistance Pilot
    11: Greedo

It's hard to say this character does more damage than that, because some AOE, some don't, some have attacks that are affected by RNG, some rely on ally assist attacks, etc. But that's about how I would hash out the top 11 damage dealers at the moment.

okay thank you i really like GS at the moment to be honest. He does so much damage
  • Lando surprised me. He messed up my whole team once because I underestimated him.
    Rey has one hit me before also
  • I just defeated an arena squad that had Rey and she just destroyed my Qui-Gon and Jawa, i'm so scared of her now, she hits HARD.

Doesn't help i have to level up some of my toons so, she totally made me worry i might've lost, but in the end Luminara saved the day.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    DarthBooey wrote: »
    FOTP is a one shot kill at times.

I have her. One of the things that made her so good was her speed. I honestly think the changes to speed hurt her harder than many others. She needs to go first to get foresight but there are quite a few characters that can smack her down now before that happens. Also any debuff on her drops her passive offense bonus of I think 23%. Sid moves before her-debuff, QGJ goes before her-possibly dead, GS-kills her, Dooku... And on and on.

She is still a monster but NOT on defense. She's a near liability on defense in my opinion.
  • My front line 3 are GS, IG-88, IG-86.... Extreme damage. All have big standard attacks, but 86 and GS also call assists on special. They routinely swing battles for me on one turn. Team them up with 2 healers and away we go. I usually go with Daka and Lumi... Lumi also deals great damage with a big heal, and Daka can revive them when they get picked off. Also Daka stuns help you cycle your turn faster...most squads can't hold up to all the damage.
  • Rey can totally kick your ****. FOTP too but he is easy to take out quickly. Rey dodges a lot.
  • Luke hits really hard too, in my opinion.
  • Luke is supposed to be a dps, but his RNG crit chance up and stun are pretty unreliable. He can potentially be fast once he starts chaining together crits and increasing turn meter. Honestly I find him to be a worse Dooku.
  • geonosian.jpg
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Resistance attackers are 3 of the top 5 I believe. QGJ hits hard with his 2nd skill. Luke has one of the highest damage 2nd skills. Greedo has one of the best basics. There are more, but those come to mind