Forest Moon Assault Battles

Prev13
CK_3030
177 posts Member
...were purposefully setup to anger players.

I'm a level 85 player and have been for a long time and have my Empire characters well equipped, geared, etc. and since this particular AB's rework from a few times ago, I can barely beat Tier 1 whereas before I achieved 3*s in the first two tiers with ease.

An Ewok Elder having around 300 speed is bogus.
An EE being able to instantly refresh cooldowns is bogus.
An EE being able to resurrect more than one toon at a time is bogus.
Ewoks dodging attacks more often than TFP in ship arena is bogus.

I can't even begin to fully list every ridiculous thing about this AB.

I'm all for challenging battles, quests, etc. but this in comparison with the other AB's is messed up. It seems to me that unless you have an already fully developed Thrawn in order to fracture Chirpa and the EE's then you need the Hand of God to intervene on your behalf in order to win, and it shouldn't be like that.

Replies

• Karek77
    292 posts Member
    Ok, so Ive done all Forest Moon events since they started to come up and I have yet to get 1 shard from ewok scout (the only ewok I dont have at 7 stars yet). Seriously it cant be that Im THAT unlucky.

Yes yes Im crying so what?!?!!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    RNG

Keep getting teebo shards, only him i already have at *7. Need bit shards of other 3 to get them *7.

Oh well.. :/
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    Happens... I got Chirpa, Evok Scout and Evok Elder, a mix of all. Tomorrow you will have more luck, perhaps.
  • I'll trade you the 9 scout shards I got today for some chirpas
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    Received 4 ES shards last Sunday. So he is definitely available from forest moon
  • Dear devs, are the resistance not usable in ground war anymore?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Dev has said in another post resistance and ugnaught can still be used for Ground War. They just haven't listed them on the event schedule.
  • I too have only got Teebo shards, already 7*. Seems like I have offended RNGesus.
  • I have EE maxed and seem to only drop his shards
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    You using Tarkin lead??? Really helps, or even palpa, or thrawn even without Zeta, I beat last tier with him lead ^_^ Tarkin offense down rulez, Thrawn lead explained to have close to full TM on all toons when entering battles 4-7-8, true that my empire team was Tarkin, Thrawn(6*), DT(6*), all gear XI and then palpa or Vader both gX and 7* and a 5* gX shoretrooper.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Fracture one elder on battle 4 and fracture as well the elder on T battle 8, funny to kill all ewoks and slowly grind him down( make sure you have Tarkin's AOE ready or DT 's to get all ewoks when we revives all small ewoks.
  • Bananakirby
    22 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I make it through all 3 tiers with EP(L), vader, rg, tarkin, and snowtrooper. EP is g11, vader 10, rg 9, other 2 g8. Biggest thing is take out the light colored ewoks first, they hurt. Then shock, or ability block EE with EP special or Vader and snowtrooper basic. Save your big specials for 4/8 and 8/8. This is a "weak" empire team, but it works
  • Droids with EP. Crushed all phases for me. HK (lead), 88, 86, R2, palp. Even 3* bonus tier
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Snowtrooper. Is. A. Bad kitten.
    Seriously, his unique makes it so easy, don't even need well-modded Empire toons.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Yes, he's almost a dark side lando...
  • Keep trying! Im close to your level and finished t2 after 40+ attempts
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • EP (l), RG, R2, IG88, TFP works every time for me. Not great mods but all gear 11 except 88 who is gear 10
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Yes, he's almost a dark side lando...

Under zVeers, he's better than a DS Lando by far. Auto'd the whole event...all tiers. Ewoks didn't get a single attack off. zVeers, Shore, Snow, DT, Storm.

They were supposed 2 b my new Arena team. Instead, they became my DS, GW, P2 team. Shined in unexpected places. So glad they weren't a bust.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    It seemed easier to me this time around, but I have to do it manually. I run Palp/Vader/TFP/K2SO/R2z2
  • This is one of the easier assault battles. If your roster can't handle it you are either new or just can't hang
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    I did all tiers with Palp (L) lvl 83 G10, Vader 77 G8, TFP 84 G10, R2 84 G10, DK 66 G7. Used the stuns and TFP AoE to knock out the group's with skulls, r2 stun Elder. Save Palp AoE for stage 4 and 8. Used DKs AoE to setup TM removal then Vader AoE to set it off.
  • It's all about strategy. AoE is huge first off.

Secondly, never let an ewok scout with that buff go. The warriors aren't so bad, the Scouts one shot people with their special.

On the level with 2 ewok elders, burn one low but don't kill it until you can kill the other one immediately following it. Any ability blocks or stuns you have should always target the Elder to prevent Scout revives.
  • Poxx wrote: »
    Yes, he's almost a dark side lando...

Under zVeers, he's better than a DS Lando by far. Auto'd the whole event...all tiers. Ewoks didn't get a single attack off. zVeers, Shore, Snow, DT, Storm.

They were supposed 2 b my new Arena team. Instead, they became my DS, GW, P2 team. Shined in unexpected places. So glad they weren't a bust.

Looking like Veers is my next grind!
  • EP (L), Vader, TFP, RG, ? (From looking at your roster)
  • EP vadar tfp r2 dt. All have aoe. Gotta kill those deathskull scouts.
  • Snowtrooper is the key.
  • R13D13
    34 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Tier I says level 75+ gear 8. It is not possible to win with any 5, gear 8 empire characters. I have two accounts. I know what can beat it. Gear 9 and great mods. Gear 9,9,8,8,8 and 5 dot health mods will not.
  • I've beat all tiers with EP(L) G11, Vader G11, Thrawn G9 5*, Tarkin G9, Snow G7 6*
  • hoping to help - did all tiers with : EP (L) g8, Tarkin g9, TFP g9, Vader g9, Snowtrooper g8 (unique omega'd) - Snow Trooper is essential
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Zader, Palp, TFP, R2 and g8 Tarkin can 3* every tier.

Didn't notice Elder to dodge at all, and 300 speed is a HUGE exaggeration. My Empire are all still relatively slow; I think my TFP is only at 215.