Need help : Next Zeta

Goatlvl
4 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hi guys

I have collected 2nd set of zeta material and need advice who I should zeta next.
There are lots of choices. I want my next zeta to be useful for raids (my guild is doing normal of both raids), GW, and arena respectively.

Here is my characters/profile : https://swgoh.gg/u/lvlay/

My first zeta is Vador, he is good but not that great with his current gears/mods.
I use him mainly for Rancor raid & GW facing triple cleanse team.

So far, I've been impressed by zeta's ability of Savage & Kylo but not sure their contribution to GW or normal raids.
Zeta Sidious seems to be good for my zVador.
Zeta Finn is also fun but need lot of works for my resistance squad's gear.
Zeta DN is currently in my arena squad.
Zeta QGJ & Yoda seem nice, but I think my light side squad is weaker than dark side squad.

Could you advise?

Need help : Next Zeta 36 votes

Savage
2%
Damba_Ba 1 vote
Kylo
52%
GrantusMaximustruth2500Roc_LaivindurOsikBulYwifSuffianBrillOTakuan72K_mett1LDF_SOLD1ERMRoger15435YokaiNShwekyRandyMarshdarthtrovaLCplRossFre2178MandoloresbDreAllDay 19 votes
Sidious
5%
StartomstoRevans_Nightmare 2 votes
DN
11%
WompWompRatHskull55Shadeslayer7DarthMufasa4 4 votes
Finn
13%
BlackbeardpepeJDSteadyBlooper_Pazdro1DT_JangoCounselorone 5 votes
QGJ
11%
SadSpartansMedicRyanSion89Papanakadakalo 4 votes
Yoda
2%
Burando 1 vote

Replies

• You don't have the squad to need QGJ or Finn yet, I can't see Yoda helping much, and Sid & Savage are just g8.

Your first was a leader, so a unique would help more then a 2nd separate leader.

I'm gonna go for a write-in ballot and suggest Boba Fett. He pairs great under Zader, is fantastic in GW and raids, can help get over the hump on some tricky Arena teams you previously had problems with.
  • Finn
    Your resistance squad needs to be finished off but I would recommend Finn. The squad is one of the best for phase 2 and 4 of aat and haat. It will really help your guild once you start heroic aat and keep you in the top 5 for rewards
  • JDSteady wrote: »
    Your resistance squad needs to be finished off but I would recommend Finn. The squad is one of the best for phase 2 and 4 of aat and haat. It will really help your guild once you start heroic aat and keep you in the top 5 for rewards

Thx for the advice. That's the trade-off now.
    Resistance squad may help a lot in raids, just needs lot of investment as well.
    You don't have the squad to need QGJ or Finn yet, I can't see Yoda helping much, and Sid & Savage are just g8.

Your first was a leader, so a unique would help more then a 2nd separate leader.

I'm gonna go for a write-in ballot and suggest Boba Fett. He pairs great under Zader, is fantastic in GW and raids, can help get over the hump on some tricky Arena teams you previously had problems with.

BF is actually one of my choice, just forgot to mention him!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Kylo
    Only do Jedis if you have GK, otherwise Kylo is the most versatile.
  • BulYwif wrote: »

It's a pain that GK is only available in HAAT :s .
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Kylo
    Goatlvl wrote: »
    BulYwif wrote: »

It's a pain that GK is only available in HAAT :s .

This is the best toon of the game along with Thrawn, so no it's normal that he's hard to get :wink:
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    DN
    Just because you are using him in arena, but I was going to say kylo
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • DN
    DN, you already use him, so you know youre gonna get some use of the zeta. If youre gonna start working on other stuff, why not work on gearing resistance up now and on the next zeta do finn
  • Thx all of your advice.
    I think I'd zeta Kylo, while working on resistance for next zeta Finn.

DN is actually in my arena team. But I usually kill enemy with annihilate so health down isn't much useful IMO.
    At least zKylo can help in GW, AAT, or in arena (replace RG or someone).
  • DN
    DN is my area team so I would I don't know which one you were thinking leader or unique. I know health down is super nice but plus 50% health steal would be amazing too it looks like your sith team would be pretty tough with DN (L), vader, EP, savage, and dooku
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Kylo
    kylo
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Finn
    If you want to compliment your first zeta, sidious would be the best.

If you want a zeta that would be good for arena choose kylo. He would also compliment your Vazer since his isnt a leader.

Finn is a great zeta, this should be your second leader.
  • DN is my area team so I would I don't know which one you were thinking leader or unique. I know health down is super nice but plus 50% health steal would be amazing too it looks like your sith team would be pretty tough with DN (L), vader, EP, savage, and dooku

I'm thinking of unique because Rex is my current L, and my savage is not geared up yet.