Mod clean up

So my goal today is to use .gg to look at all my mods and find the mods for my arena team. I am currently using Wiigs, Lando, QGJ, and SHore my problem is I dont want to do all this work if Im gonna change my squad soon, also most of the mod guides I look at tell me the ideal mod for each character, but if Im in a situation where I have 1 speed arrow for instance, how can I decide who needs it most? These are my characters.
https://swgoh.gg/u/srobison62/collection/

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Moving mods sucks I only try to do it for my arena team, and it sucks so much when you switch teams. But it's the cost of trying to be the best, if it were easy everyone would do it.

1 suggestion, replace qgj with nihilus. You will still have your dispell and you will have CD increase, don't worry about his star count, but maybe 1 or 2 more gear lvl's. He can probably work now, but gear him sooner rather than later if you like how the team plays.

Modding- I go pure speed. Get everyone as fast as you can and in the best turn order for your team. In this case you want biggs to go first. I would say nihilus next if you make the switch, wedge will probably go second so nihilus right after that.

It's hard to go into too much detail without knowing you shard and who you face.

After all those mods are moved around, play with others one at a time here or there and see if you can give more protection or potency or offense, whatever you want to give each toon without sacrificing too much speed, or with only sacrificing what you can for your shard/opponents
  • I move mods around constantly.

I like to "lock" all my best mods.

It makes it easier to filter through.

Also, every week or so I sell of all my white mods and mods that don't have any speed secondaries.

Every once in a while, I will lock a mod that has lots of offense (+60 or more) lots of crit chance (5% or more) or lots of health or protection (1k plus and 2k plus respectively).

I won't say I enjoy it per se, but has gotten a lot less painful for me. Plus I like to be able to optimize turn order, crit damage, etc. so I think I feel like it's more worth it.
  • I am 99.9% sure Im going to focus on Nihlus from hear out, if I do this who would be a good character to zeta, as I am getting close to my first.
  • Use Crouchingrancor.com
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Use Crouchingrancor.com

This, in conjunction with swgoh.gg makes mod management much much easier.

The crouching rancor app is definitely less intuitive, but it's still way better than .gg alone.
  • Just got Nihilus up to 9, but getting to 10 is gonna take a while I currently have 0/50 Droid callers