Phoenix squad odd ball

Blackbeardpepe
1481 posts Member
edited July 2017
The funny, odd ball thing about phoenix squad is hera. Her leader ability makes it to where all the uniques are shared among each other, but she doesnt have a unique herself. What is up with this?

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    What's the problem??? Some characters haven't got one like FOO and they are good. Maybe with a good unique on Hera they are better, but I don't think they will be arena viable, so it will be the same
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    A good unique could make them arena viable, thats the solution.

Example, hera is immune to all debuffs ever. And whenever she takes damage she gains 100% turn meter and heals for 50% life and protection. If nihilus is an enemy he immediately becomes ability blocked. See what I did there?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    A good unique could make them arena viable, thats the solution.

Example, hera is immune to all debuffs ever. And whenever she takes damage she gains 100% turn meter and heals for 50% life and protection. If nihilus is an enemy he immediately becomes ability blocked. See what I did there?

with changes like that you could make any team viable, or unbeatable for that matter.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    It is kind of built into her leader ability, the 20-40% turn meter gain after using a special ability is only active while she is present, not unlike the rest of the squads unique abilities
  • Needing Hera to tie the uniques together is a crutch for the Phoenix squad, they should've done it like the imperial troopers where they just automatically share their abilities with other troopers
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Since they are so easily farmable, it feels like it is not a top priority. Oh well. Imperial troopers was the PERFECT rework. We need more of this.
  • A good unique could make them arena viable, thats the solution.

Imho, that's not enough. She can still be crit and she only has a chance at countering from Kanan. She needs crit immunity, advantage, and retribution.
  • @KyloJarJarBinks

That would be okay, but if she doesn't remove stealth from and daze all enemies at the start of combat, it would just be a waste.
  • @KyloJarJarBinks

That would be okay, but if she doesn't remove stealth from and daze all enemies at the start of combat, it would just be a waste.

Fair point. I think your rework is better as long as it is only an omega ability. Zetas are precious.