Possible Ezra bug?

Hey so I'm not sure if this is a bug. But when facing zaul, and I use ezra's watch and learn special - whenever the toon I call to assist is dodged and the enemy gains stealth, ezra doesn't get his turn. He just doesn't go at all. This doesn't happen with assists on any other toon (gk, qgj assists) so I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended?

Replies

• Mike_VGBears
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    This also happens when GK's taunt is triggered.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    This has happened to my Ezra as well.

I'm not sure how the mechanic is supposed to work but if ezra is dazed it still let's you use watch and learn. however, you are dazed so you don't assist. So if you are dazed, you still get a turn. you choose jka and he attacks but Ezra just stands there.

I believe that is what you are seeing. not sure which part is the bug. not assisting or the fact that you can even use the skill at all

• Drepd
    130 posts Member
    I haven't noticed it on GK's taunt. I will try to take notice and see if that happens tomorrow on mine.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    I have also had my whole team dazed and I didn't realize they were. if you use watch and learn at this time... no one does anything. lol
  • It happens on GKs taunt when nobody is dazed or debuffed at all. I use JKA on another toon, then he crits and ezra just doesn't move.