Why separatists need a rework more than nightsisters

Prev13
Both factions are not very good right now, but nightsisters at least have synergy.

Also this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyXPiysXY7E
"Because I'm Batman"-me

Replies

• Agreed
  • Agreed
  • Excellent memory. I remember Grevious winning, but I forgot that he straight murdered Old Daka in the process.
  • Nightsisters gotta get good enough to get murdered, bruh.

Lead Game Designer (Live), Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
  • Nightsisters must rise!
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Naaah. Nightsisters were overall not that important in Star Wars history. The separatists (and more importantly grievous(he needs a rework(for real))) were far more important than them and are more supported than the nightsisters on the requested reworks list on the forums. Although it would be easy to tie the faction passes together.
    Step 1: sep faction pass
    Step 2: mother talzin legendary event requiring seps
    Step 3: nightsisters faction pass
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Both factions are not very good right now, but nightsisters at least have synergy.

Saying Nightsisters have synergy is like saying that I have money in my bank account. It's technically true, but not enough to be worth anything in any practical way.

Hopefully they will both get some love soon. There are plenty of faction passes to go around. It's just a matter of time.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Saying Nightsisters have synergy is like saying that I have money in my bank account. It's technically true, but not enough to be worth anything in any practical way.

Hopefully they will both get some love soon. There are plenty of faction passes to go around. It's just a matter of time.

Yeah but nightsisters have 4 leadership abilities and Separatists don't have one specifically for Separatists
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Nightsisters gotta get good enough to get murdered, bruh.

As in separatists are the next pass after night sisters?
  • Riffinator wrote: »

Yeah but nightsisters have 4 leadership abilities and Separatists don't have one specifically for Separatists

The only good leader is ventress, who needs a zeta, and nightsister allies. And a second zeta on her unique to make it worth while. Its all or nothing pretty much.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »

The only good leader is ventress, who needs a zeta, and nightsister allies. And a second zeta on her unique to make it worth while. Its all or nothing pretty much.

Lots of leaders need zetas, and yes she need nightsisters that's kind of how a faction works
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Naaah. Nightsisters were overall not that important in Star Wars history. The separatists (and more importantly grievous(he needs a rework(for real))) were far more important than them and are more supported than the nightsisters on the requested reworks list on the forums. Although it would be easy to tie the faction passes together.

A legendary event for talzin?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAA
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »

Thats a pretty good idea, but...
    With the so called powercreep it'd be better for sep fans to get a pass after the ns. That is if you really want them to be a counter to the ns, instead of ns being a counter to the seps. ;)
    Then maybe a galactic republic pass to counter the seps.
    Of course time will tell how it plays out...
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Separatists need Droideka, Assassin Droids playable, and the Commander Droids. This would also boost droids of course.

I also feel Jango Fett for them would be great, but everyone says that. But does anyone ever mention Admiral Trench? The huge kitten tarantula. He'd also make an awesome fleet commander, since even though Grevious and Malevolence make sense, they're not gonna just give him to us. Admiral Trench would be perfect, IMO.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    ponce104 wrote: »
    Separatists need Droideka, Assassin Droids playable, and the Commander Droids. This would also boost droids of course.

I also feel Jango Fett for them would be great, but everyone says that. But does anyone ever mention Admiral Trench? The huge kitten tarantula. He'd also make an awesome fleet commander, since even though Grevious and Malevolence make sense, they're not gonna just give him to us. Admiral Trench would be perfect, IMO.

I made a thread on Trench's ship a while ago
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111770/separatist-ship-faction-idea#latest
  • Riffinator wrote: »

Lots of leaders need zetas, and yes she need nightsisters that's kind of how a faction works

Tell that to rex. ;)
  • ponce104
    156 posts Member
    edited July 2017

I also feel Jango Fett for them would be great, but everyone says that. But does anyone ever mention Admiral Trench? The huge **** tarantula. He'd also make an awesome fleet commander, since even though Grevious and Malevolence make sense, they're not gonna just give him to us. Admiral Trench would be perfect, IMO.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111770/separatist-ship-faction-idea#latest

At least I'm not the only one. But kitten, you even did then devs work for them. Lol

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member

I also feel Jango Fett for them would be great, but everyone says that. But does anyone ever mention Admiral Trench? The huge **** tarantula. He'd also make an awesome fleet commander, since even though Grevious and Malevolence make sense, they're not gonna just give him to us. Admiral Trench would be perfect, IMO.

At least I'm not the only one. But ****, you even did then devs work for them. Lol

The only problem with Trench is that he never fought(as in actually using a weapon), in the clone wars. He was always just in charge of troops from the background.
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »

Hmm seps might be fitting for a Talzin legendary event
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

If you step back and look at it, talzin is a good fit for a legendary toon. She was one of if not the only force users that darth sidious kind of feared, and she also almost killed count dooku.

I like the trench kit, but it doesn't really make much sense. It's anti-stealth, but some sep/dark side ships use stealth (geo spy, maul) and no republic ships use stealth so it's sort of like him shooting himself in the foot.

As for the trench model they use, they should totally use the half robot one from season 6
    latest?cb=20160707191127
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Nightsisters gotta get good enough to get murdered, bruh.

Could you spill the beans on Separatist Faction Pass release date yet? :)
    Or if its even on the calendar :(
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member

If you step back and look at it, talzin is a good fit for a legendary toon. She was one of if not the only force users that darth sidious kind of feared, and she also almost killed count dooku.

I like the trench kit, but it doesn't really make much sense. It's anti-stealth, but some sep/dark side ships use stealth (geo spy, maul) and no republic ships use stealth so it's sort of like him shooting himself in the foot.

As for the trench model they use, they should totally use the half robot one from season 6
    latest?cb=20160707191127

I see where you are coming from for the stealth, but it still affects all of the ships. Also they could add the stealth ship because it was piloted by JKA
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Nightsisters gotta get good enough to get murdered, bruh.

Could you spill the beans on Separatist Faction Pass release date yet? :)
    Or if its even on the calendar :(

I agree with ya there dude

latest?cb=20160707191127

I see where you are coming from for the stealth, but it still affects all of the ships. Also they could add the stealth ship because it was piloted by JKA

True, but I think they'd make anakin pilot his starfighter. Then again, it would give them a reason to add admiral yularin into the game.
  • DT_Jango
    125 posts Member
    I really wish the devs would just remove the night sisters from the game. Please do not waste everyone's time by reworking them just to make a few fangirls happy. Please.
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    DT_Jango wrote: »
    I really wish the devs would just remove the night sisters from the game. Please do not waste everyone's time by reworking them just to make a few fangirls happy. Please.
    Nope. Once characters are released in the wild they are not exchanged or removed.

^ this, they can't remove toons
  • SolidStripes
    580 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    DT_Jango wrote: »

Because playing a game and discussing it on a forum is not a waste of time
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Yeah I don't get why they world do a night sister pass
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

Legendary toons are not determined by their strength. They're determined by their unanimous popularity and significance to the saga, both of which talzin lacks.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    So Thrawn, who was ONLY expanded universe...NEVER canon until 2016 when he appeared in the CARTOON SHOW Rebels...he deserves a Legendary event ?

But the reason Asajj, Maul and Savage exist...the ONLY character Sidious was afraid of, the only one to fight him and Dooku to a standstill, that held her own in a duel w/ Mace, she doesn't deserve 1 ?

1 of the most powerful characters in canon and yes, NS have quite a following whether u think so or not.