Drop rate bug?

Onslow
67 posts Member
I'm 0 for about 35 sims over the last two days for a specific purple gear. Is there a bug preventing me from getting a single piece of gear or has EA dropped the already ridiculously low drop rate for us f2p folks?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    No and no.
  • I was totally dry on Nihilus shard drops for like 5 days straight, now as of yesterday they've started trickling in again.

Could be the universe and lousy odds, could be some as yet unidentified bug. As with existence of God (and here given we can't debug the game being mere users) no way to know for sure. Probably just bad odds.
  • Definitely a God or Gods
    If there wasnt why would so many try and hide or deny God?
    Drop rate not a bug, doing exactly what it was designed to do
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Try auto battling instead of sim battles. I know most would say it makes no difference, but I have tested and found otherwise. :-)
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Probably just bad odds.
    giphy.gif
  • Try auto battling instead of sim battles. I know most would say it makes no difference, but I have tested and found otherwise. :-)

I second this, only time ive had long horrible streaks is by using the multi sim
    Even siming one at a time is better
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member
    Try auto battling instead of sim battles. I know most would say it makes no difference, but I have tested and found otherwise. :-)

I shall try it, thanks!
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member
    Try auto battling instead of sim battles. I know most would say it makes no difference, but I have tested and found otherwise. :-)

I second this, only time ive had long horrible streaks is by using the multi sim
    Even siming one at a time is better

I always sim three at a time, as far as shards in cantina go it seems to work well. But gear is another story.