If i could ask for one change it would be....?

Prev1
Just curious as to what others thoughts are. If i had to pick just one it would be to have guaranteed a shard or gear with every battle, even if its partial or we would need more of them. (hate pulling 24 battles to get 2 shards and the 3 gear out of 50).

Curious as to what others think if you could change one thing...?

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    I'd bet that more people are interested in changing their Arena payout timing.
  • The ability to select an arena battle position instead of hitting refresh 24 times to find the slot you want to battle.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    nerf chaze..... oh wait the real thing i would want to change is make every character need more variety of gear instead of everyone needed the same gear (stun cuffs, stun gun, holo projector, carbonties, etc)
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Fix raid ticket stuff

That's what i want since pre-history :expressionless:
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    This 1 is strange coming from me as I have 13k of them...but sim tickets. They seem to be a thorn in ppl's sides. If u have 3*'d a node/challenge, why not allow ppl to save some time. There isn't a larger/better reward for actually fighting. The only benefit is time. I see no reason for their continued existence.
  • One change? That they actually fix the **** crashes that have plagued this game since the introduction of ships (and it's just been getting worse; the more generalized wave of crashes after the latest update is just because the game has increased resource usage _even more_).
    I'd be happy with that.

I shudder to think of how many crashes per ten-minutes (cptm?) Territory Battles will bring.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    mod management.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • One change? That they actually fix the **** crashes that have plagued this game since the introduction of ships (and it's just been getting worse; the more generalized wave of crashes after the latest update is just because the game has increased resource usage _even more_).
    I'd be happy with that.

I shudder to think of how many crashes per ten-minutes (cptm?) Territory Battles will bring.

God help us when ship raids are introduced. I can barely get through a 5 minute battle, let alone anything longer.
  • More content such as events on a daily basis and more depth to them.
  • New gaming content not only new characters.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Stability during ship battles
    A "remove all" button for mods
    Savin squads with mods on them
    Bronzium openings
    Nerf Biggs' ship (the real villain of this game)
    Change most of Jedi or clone abilies to galactic republic
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    Stability during ship battles
    A "remove all" button for mods
    Savin squads with mods on them
    Bronzium openings
    Nerf Biggs' ship (the real villain of this game)
    Change most of Jedi or clone abilies to galactic republic

So if you could only change one thing, you'd change six? xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Perfectly fine threads not being moved to Off Topic
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • A rework of GG which justifies his price.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    A rework of GG which justifies his price.

fleet shipments arent that bad for him
  • flux_rono wrote: »

True, However the amount of time it takes to get GG isn't really worth him right now. While there are one or two teams which suit him, the fact that there are better teams for far less makes him more or luxury/showpiece character than a practical one IMO.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

True, However the amount of time it takes to get GG isn't really worth him right now. While there are one or two teams which suit him, the fact that there are better teams for far less makes him more or luxury/showpiece character than a practical one IMO.

he can be useful against counter attack teams though

Kinda but there are better characters for that. He is not as fearsome of a character in the game as he was portrayed in the movies or the show.

• Free crystals. Failing that, get rid of the 3 a day restriction on hard nodes.
  • Would be great if we could get these ideas implemented! All great suggestions! !
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »

Kinda but there are better characters for that. He is not as fearsome of a character in the game as he was portrayed in the movies or the show.

for me his basic can hit pretty hard under hk.... he also helped me beat the cantina lv 8 nodes plus 3* the darkside 9 hard battles (pre gear 11) to where he can be somewhat good but does need that major buff in the right direction for viability ... one thing i thought of is for his lead: make the enemy 100% not crit (a nihilius lead but for enemies and no buffs in attack) that can help droids survive a bit also its unique as a lead can might challenge hk's (probably not but still) (also still a rough idea i thought of off the top of my head)
  • Make the Jedi not suck
    Give the clones their helmets
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Have seperate offense and defense arena teams. This would make it easier to experiment with different teams.
  • Roth
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Better rewards in raids. At least every raid one full or if something like stuncuffs moore than only 14...what about 25? Most times i get not what i need but i get pieces i already own 498. I´bet i am not the only Person who getts what he dont Need ;-)
  • Bossak
    119 posts Member
    Gear shop
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    Making the 4 ships that are not farmable, farmable
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Bronzium slider to purchase as many bronzium packs as you want - I hate tapping my phone screen in the same place for 5 minutes at a time - its boring!
    nerf chaze..... oh wait the real thing i would want to change is make every character need more variety of gear instead of everyone needed the same gear (stun cuffs, stun gun, holo projector, carbonties, etc)

Agreed
  • It's about time for a new raid. My idea:

AT-AT raid on Hoth
    The first round could be defending the power units, with waves of various enemies coming at you in waves.
    Second round fending off enemies inside the rebel hangar
    Third round defending against a squad with Darth Vader or some other major character.
    My favorite part of of this idea, final round would need to be ships attacking from above.

The special character for beating heroic, could be Commander Luke when he gets released.
  • Flyboy0417 wrote: »
    It's about time for a new raid. My idea:

AT-AT raid on Hoth
    The first round could be defending the power units, with waves of various enemies coming at you in waves.
    Second round fending off enemies inside the rebel hangar
    Third round defending against a squad with Darth Vader or some other major character.
    My favorite part of of this idea, final round would need to be ships attacking from above.

The special character for beating heroic, could be Commander Luke when he gets released.

Are you, like, secretly leaking the Territory Battles content? Or just attempt at being funny?
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride