Poe or ST Han

Hi,

Ftp here and currently rank 100 in arena w sid, phasma, dooku, lumi and daka. All gear 8 and 7 star except dook and dak who are 5 stars

I can't progress anymore w this team so starting to build a speed dpa team and have a 5 star GS, 4 star fotp, 5 star ig 88 and a 4 star Rey. I was going to add a tank to this mix here and have Poe at 4 stars and gear 7 and ST Han at 5 stars gear 6.

With the Poe nerf who is a better tank to use? Or should I give up on this build and go for something else (poggle?)

My gut says ST Han will be much more viable now but I'm not sure.

Advice is appreciated :)

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Tip: The faster that taunter, the easier the arena matches will be as long as you got a few hard hitters.
  • Poe is still way faster than Han

With Ackbar leader Han is a little faster
  • Sounds like votes for Poe :)

Don't have and not interested in ackbar. My dogs name is Admiral Snackbar though or admiral for short.

I'm also not quite sure how far to star up fotp and Rey before they are viable. I can always sub in Sid or phasma until they are ready. I'm guessing by 4 or 5 star they could hold their own??
  • Neither. Why do you need a tank?
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • So qgj instead of Poe or Han?
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I leveled up ST Han and he has helped me to break below 50 in arena...but only briefly. I really like ST Han. I don't know why everyone cares if Poe goes before Han. You can still Taunt with Han and he provides a HUGE turn meter advantage.

I usually use 2 healers (Lumi and JC) and I always focus on Sid first. If I can take down enemy Sid before he puts on that heal immunity, then I can keep Han alive with the healers while I pound out the other team. My ST Han is fully leveled and geared but 6 *. He is a great utility. I don't have Poe so hard to compare but I don't regret going with Han.