Ewok flash events

Hskull55
2263 posts Member
edited July 2017
I completed the bonus tier with gear 8 ewoks and gear 10 scout, 2 dot level <15 mods on everyone at first try. This event was easy, I thought it will be hard. :)

m61Bk7Q.png

My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
Sorry for my English :]

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Well congratz!! The event is really fun for those who benched ewoks for long time. :#
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Well congratz!! The event is really fun for those who benched ewoks for long time. :#

I started with Ewok scout the last week :)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Do you feel like gearing up scout and using all those resources was worth the rewards?
  • Options
    I got 3 zeta mats for completing it, so ya it's worth it
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »

I started with Ewok scout the last week :)

Wow very fast indeed :flushed:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Do you feel like gearing up scout and using all those resources was worth the rewards?

Bcause i'm gearing, leveled up my ewoks n stuff, my expectation is the bonus tier will have same first time reward with last flash event, which is:
    - 1 full set mk5 cec fusion furnace
    - 1 full set stun cuff
    - 3 zetas

But, in this ewok flash we only get 3 zetas. I am not satisfied. :disappointed:
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    I am happy. I have had the furry murder bears at lvl 85 and at least g9 for ages. They are my death by a thousand paper cuts GW team along with Sun Fac as their true tank. Chirpa for p3 HAAT, Teebo for Rancor. I dont use Scout and Elder as much but they can be a fun team. It was worth it to get the 3 zetas because I have yet to finish getting a full zeta yet.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Bcause i'm gearing, leveled up my ewoks n stuff, my expectation is the bonus tier will have same first time reward with last flash event, which is:
    - 1 full set mk5 cec fusion furnace
    - 1 full set stun cuff
    - 3 zetas

But, in this ewok flash we only get 3 zetas. I am not satisfied. :disappointed:
    In the last flash event, we had to farm five characters to 5* who had only been made farmable 23 days before the end of the flash event. It's understandable that the reward for this achievement was high.
    This time around, you have only to get four characters to 5*, all of whom have been farmable for over a year. Three of those have continued raid usage, and the last is such a common drop in bronziums that many people have gotten him to 7* without active farming.
    The relative difficulty of people getting to finish the bonus tier is nowhere near the same.
    And like many other things in this game, why would you spend resources on the Ewoks before final news of the event? The best thing to do is to farm character shards, credits, and gear, but don't actually spend them on the characters until you know the rewards are worthwhile. Then, if they're not, you're free to spend those credits and gear elsewhere.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    U only need 3
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    U only need 3

You need four for the bonus tier
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    U only need 3

@CEG9876 No you only need 3 for the bonus tier. They just need to be at least 5* I did it with Teebo, Elder and Scout. Chirpa is only 4* so I couldn't use him in it.
  • CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    CEG9876 wrote: »
    U only need 3

@CEG9876 No you only need 3 for the bonus tier. They just need to be at least 5* I did it with Teebo, Elder and Scout. Chirpa is only 4* so I couldn't use him in it.

Oh... my bad