EWOK Logray Event: FATz is ANGRY!

Prev1
SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited July 2017
Will the new 'Woks bring about FATz 2.0 to the meta?

FWIW, I had zero mods on my 'Woks, and completed all tiers without losing anyone, including bonus. All too easy!

IMG_7501.png

IMG_7502.png
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ok, where does the potency up come from?

Is that every buff except crit chance and crit damage? Impressive.
  • Ok, where does the potency up come from?

Good eye! She's stealing it from a Unique. Aka bug. See my post here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122445/fatz-medicate-giving-potency-up-speed-up
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    That's tenacity up, and that's gained from logray, when Chirpa used Tribal unity
    Edit: used wrong Ewok name
    Post edited by Ztyle on
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ztyle wrote: »
    That's tenacity up, and that's gained from logray, when Chirpa used Tribal unity
    Edit: used wrong Ewok name

He was referring to the Potency Up buff on her far left. Notice it shows "Potency" (the word) under FATz on the 1st screenshot. I'm still trying to figure out where she got it?! I don't see anything to do with potency in any of the 'Woks' kits.
    SnakesOnAPlane

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122445/fatz-medicate-giving-potency-up-speed-up

I knew she could gain hidden buffs, but I don't understand what hidden buff she is picking up here. What Ewok has a potency bonus?

I knew she could gain hidden buffs, but I don't understand what hidden buff she is picking up here. What Ewok has a potency bonus?

Exactly! Good eye again. I commented just above your latest post. Me confused, too!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Woops missed that, and I can't explain where she got that from
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Hmm wonder if it's some sort of hidden buff on Logray. Perhaps to take the place of mods, or to make him look better than he is? Otherwise, there's no explanation I can find
  • Kissycat wrote: »
    Hmm wonder if it's some sort of hidden buff on Logray. Perhaps to take the place of mods, or to make him look better than he is? Otherwise, there's no explanation I can find

Me thinks you're on to something with the "hidden buff" and "look better than he is". Hmmm!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    i think b2 can easily shutdown this team
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    marauder wrote: »

Unless you one shot him.
  • Ha, I just came to post about this after doing the event and seeing all the buffs rolling around.

Could be very interesting
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • marauder wrote: »

Well, they constantly gain buffs and can dispel buff immunity. You would need to pair some cleansing with B2 or else he will be dazed and then basically useless.
  • Who is FATz
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Who is FATz

There is a nice and lovely search button at the top of the webpage that is very useful at times like this.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Oh you mean ATF?
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Who is FATz

There is a nice and lovely search button at the top of the webpage that is very useful at times like this.

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    Oh you mean ATF?
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Who is FATz

I never once said that
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    I think Chirpa (L), Wicket, Logray, Paploo & Fulcrum might have some serious arena potential (with all the zetas and whatnot)
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Kissycat wrote: »

Me thinks you're on to something with the "hidden buff" and "look better than he is". Hmmm!

Nah.... EA/CG would never use any kind of bait and switch tactic where they show us one thing and sell us something different. Nevah!

/sarcasm
  • Smapty wrote: »
    I think Chirpa (L), Wicket, Logray, Paploo & Fulcrum might have some serious arena potential (with all the zetas and whatnot)

How do you solve the speed issue? Simply use DT and/or Nihilus to reduce cooldowns early and they will basically be sitting ducks. There is no type of autotaunt there.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Smapty wrote: »

How do you solve the speed issue? Simply use DT and/or Nihilus to reduce cooldowns early and they will basically be sitting ducks. There is no type of autotaunt there.

It would depend on mods (like everything else) and making the right person fast enough... probably logray since he can naturally move faster than DT or DN and then use his his TM boost to make your team move first...

It's all theory at this point... but I'm sometimes right about my theories ;)
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Kissycat wrote: »

Nah.... EA/CG would never use any kind of bait and switch tactic where they show us one thing and sell us something different. Nevah!

/sarcasm

It could just as easily be to in place of mods though.

Anyone try using Meditate before any of the actual buffs are present on the ewoks? Perhaps they gave Logray more than just a hidden Potency Up and hidden Speed up buff?
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited July 2017

It would depend on mods (like everything else) and making the right person fast enough... probably logray since he can naturally move faster than DT or DN and then use his his TM boost to make your team move first...

The question with this is against the current Rex lead.

If Logray doesn't use his remove buff and daze all on first turn then every crit (which isn't a ton of damage for most ewoks) starts the ball rolling on the enemy tm.

And with how the typical bad luck of the game goes it will mean you get ATF turn when GK is taunting and has foresight. Then it's game over.

Edit - I really like the theorycrafting though, should work really well for those still working on lightside battles. And maybe just maybe there is something there that I haven't looked at that would work.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    I think you might underestimate Chirpa as lead with that 20% TM gain on basic for Ewok allies... with all the potential assists... sounds like it could be amazing

It's going to be a strong team for sure... big TM manipulation... dispel on basic for Paploo... with all the assists... plus all the "bonus" buffs when those ewoks get called for an assist...

I think it might work...
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member

If Logray doesn't use his remove buff and daze all on first turn then every crit (which isn't a ton of damage for most ewoks) starts the ball rolling on the enemy tm.

And with how the typical bad luck of the game goes it will mean you get ATF turn when GK is taunting and has foresight. Then it's game over.

Edit - I really like the theorycrafting though, should work really well for those still working on lightside battles. And maybe just maybe there is something there that I haven't looked at that would work.

GK with foresight isn't going to help vs zeta fulcrum... just means he is going to take a tremendous amount of damage and be easier to polish off to get him out of the equation
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Naturally, sure. But a ton of teams are focused on making DT or DN fast. Rex will go before any of the Ewoks and make DT or DN faster. In a Thrawn team Thrawn will make either of those guys faster. A Maul lead will make DK faster (not to mention the AOE Daze that will ruin them). There is simply no way to make that previous team fast, so they will be starting a turn behind against most of the current meta. And I don't think they are good enough to absorb that and catch up.
    I think you might underestimate Chirpa as lead with that 20% TM gain on basic for Ewok allies... with all the potential assists... sounds like it could be amazing

It's going to be a strong team for sure... big TM manipulation... dispel on basic for Paploo... with all the assists... plus all the "bonus" buffs when those ewoks get called for an assist...

I think it might work...

That TM gain applies only to the ewok attacking. Only elder grants TM to the whole team. They will not be viable at the top of arena.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Who is FATz
    I'm guessing it's Fleet Admiral Thrawn, which makes no sense because he was Grand Admiral, which is higher rank than Fleet Admiral.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Olga wrote: »
    Who is FATz
    I'm guessing it's Fleet Admiral Thrawn, which makes no sense because he was Grand Admiral, which is higher rank than Fleet Admiral.

FATz is the new fulcrum with a zeta. The proper acronym should be ATF. But FAT is taking over because it's a little easier to type(I think that's why), and noting her zeta with FATz flows much better than ATFz or zATF.

Remember, Whirlwind hits right through Foresight. It can't be evaded. With 10+ buffs on FATz, she may be able to 1 shot GK.

SnakesOnAPlane