I hate farming stun cuffs!!!!!!!!!

I really hope something is done about the gear bottleneck, especially if an increase in level cap is coming. I have been spending all of my energy on stun cuffs for the past two days, totaling up to about 600. I've gotten 5 pieces. It is so infuriating to spend that much energy on them and get next to nothing back

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Nice haha.

I wish some toons had more stun cuffs. Tired of throwing health on tanky toons. Give these guys some DPS :)
  • General Kenobi Carbantis is worse.....Hundreds are required....
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • I am sitting with 5 full stun cuffs, I've got a couple of options but they are not my priority right now. I thought I might save some for Commander Luke, just in case.

How do I do it? It's simple.
    Fleet.
    Shipments.
  • ViperPete wrote: »
    General Kenobi Carbantis is worse.....Hundreds are required....

Far from worse, Carbanti are not only in a challenge, they also have an 8 energy node with a decent drop rate. I'm guessing you haven't geared snowtrooper yet...
  • Boy oh boy, that gear in my eyes, letter c and st just changes place. This is how I feel about it, any gear related.
  • The Droid callers are my enemy if there is a drop for level 5 Droid callers my game doesn't know it and all my sith and empire guys need them
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    I hate stun guns more than stun cuffs. Always seem to have the worst of luck with the cuffs. Luckily they aren't used as much as the cuffs.
  • tell me about it...
  • Golden eyeballs are the worst. Drop rate of 15% and you need 50 to complete. I would just hoard crystals for stun cuffs and buy them in shop. Its a far better deal than farming of you do the math.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »
    I really hope something is done about the gear bottleneck, especially if an increase in level cap is coming. I have been spending all of my energy on stun cuffs for the past two days, totaling up to about 600. I've gotten 5 pieces. It is so infuriating to spend that much energy on them and get next to nothing back

Everyone does. Not to be rude, but it's like saying that soloing the HAAT is hard.
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • RandyMarsh wrote: »

Everyone does. Not to be rude, but it's like saying that soloing the HAAT is hard.

But soloing the HAAT SHOULD be hard. It's different, at least in my opinion. I understand making it hard to gear people, but the gear system seems very unbalanced