Take Poe to 7 or start farming QGJ?

Handyandymd
32 posts Member
edited February 2016
I have Poe almost to six stars, should I stop there and start farming QGJ? I've been playing since mid Dec and to be honest I'm pretty lost when it comes to all the game talk. The higher the level of strength the toon all the better. That's how I role. Turn meters and all that talk has me lost.

Replies

• I'm right there with you except my Poe is 4 star. I have another thread open about Poe vs ST Han and most are still telling me to use Poe.

I guess it also depends on what other toons you have and their level for how badly you need qgj. Maybe post the rest of your squad and see if you get some good advice
  • Skeetabyte42
    325 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have Poe at 4*, too, and I'm betting on QGJ.

Here's why:
    Poe's nerf isn't that bad. I've seen this in other games where they finally nerf a much-hated toon very 'softly' like this one. He'll get 'balanced' again later. I'm almost sure of it.

No one really complains about QGJ being 'op', so I feel like he's safe. He's also handy if your going for Yoda this month or next, or a full Jedi Team.
  • I'm currently making a resistance team to experiment with otherwise I'd level qjc. Hell be a huge advantage to jedi teams which you'll need to get yoda.
  • climax
    16 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have a Poe at 5star (my team is Sid, Lumi, Poe, GS and Poggle), and a QGJ at 3star and I have the same question.
    I think I will go with QGJ just to have it for the jedi team to unlock Yoda the next time it is available.
  • I switched to QGJ when I got my Poe to 6* and that was before the nerf. QGJ is now a no brainer. Take him to 7* and hope people aren't crying to nerf him too.
  • Handyandymd
    32 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Here are my main toons if this helps any with some insight. My main squad are together because they are my strongest guys. No synergy at all... I still not sure how Poes taught works except my guys hit harder sometimes after.... Lol

Sid 7* 68
    Lumi 7* 68
    JC 6* 68
    Luke 6* 68
    Poe 5* 67

Daka 4* 67
    Chewy 4* 67
    Count Doo 4* 67
    Boba 4* 54
    Talia 3* 54
    Jawa 3* 48
  • My 5* Poe 5* Poggle 5* HK 47 7* IG88 7* IG86 team will never reach rank 2 again. I have a 4* Han but truthfully my 7-* Lumi is now more useful than my Poe. I don't currently know where I will take the team.
  • My 5* Poe 5* Poggle 5* HK 47 7* IG88 7* IG86 team will never reach rank 2 again. I have a 4* Han but truthfully my 7-* Lumi is now more useful than my Poe. I don't currently know where I will take the team.

Well, it was risky to build a team that depended on one strong character, and I'm sure it helped you farm quite a bit when you could make #2 spot

Poggle, 86 and Poe are still good in their own right. I'd add GS and Sid for the time being
  • mel
    127 posts Member
    I've got a 5*Poe g7 and I've moved on to farming Hoth Rebel Scout in cantina. Up yours, meta!

• QGJ definitely. You can still star your poe using hard mode.
  • Taintkicker
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I have Poe almost to six stars, should I stop there and start farming QGJ? I've been playing since mid Dec and to be honest I'm pretty lost when it comes to all the game talk. The higher the level of strength the toon all the better. That's how I role. Turn meters and all that talk has me lost

It's not just his speed. They basically made him a pos card. They **** his armor health tenacity and strength= strength alone killed even more defense. Armor ect. They way overdid the nerf. If they gave the speed back then It might equil out.