[VIDEO] How to Complete Bonus Tier of Beyond The Forest Flash Event w/ commentary

Nukin
415 posts Member
In this video I show the strategy of enemies to take out first and when and how to use your abilities. Hope this helps!

https://youtu.be/pSSJmodxN_I

Replies

• Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    This is gud
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I was able to 3* it with Teebo 7* lvl 80 g8 (L), Scout 7* lvl 80 g8, Elder 5* lvl 76 g8.

Was basically just going all TMR using Scout and Teebo and then in the last battle making sure to only attack Dooku while stealthed.

Scout did most of the damage, and Elder was mainly just there for his basic to give TM. Teebo controlled TM of the sith and helped boost TM with scramble tactics.

Teebo and Scout were fully Omega'd, Elder had omega on basic but that was it. Didn't have to put any raid gear/stun cuffs or stun guns into them.

Teebo was modded for potency, scout had a crit dmg set and crit chance set with a crit chance triangle (For mor TM gain from his unique), Elder had a sub par speed set and a health set. All their speeds were about 180, Elder being the fastest, then scout then teebo.

The commentary on the video was useful, but I think it's good to know how long the gear requirements are as well as being able to complete the event without having Chirpa at 5* yet.
  • Options
    Useless for me as i just auto it with my 4 gear 11 ewoks
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    I was able to 3* it with Teebo 7* lvl 80 g8 (L), Scout 7* lvl 80 g8, Elder 5* lvl 76 g8.

Was basically just going all TMR using Scout and Teebo and then in the last battle making sure to only attack Dooku while stealthed.

Scout did most of the damage, and Elder was mainly just there for his basic to give TM. Teebo controlled TM of the sith and helped boost TM with scramble tactics.

Teebo and Scout were fully Omega'd, Elder had omega on basic but that was it. Didn't have to put any raid gear/stun cuffs or stun guns into them.

Teebo was modded for potency, scout had a crit dmg set and crit chance set with a crit chance triangle (For mor TM gain from his unique), Elder had a sub par speed set and a health set. All their speeds were about 180, Elder being the fastest, then scout then teebo.

The commentary on the video was useful, but I think it's good to know how long the gear requirements are as well as being able to complete the event without having Chirpa at 5* yet.

Nice comments! Chirpa didn't really do much I don't think for me. He wasn't leader and seemed to just be an extra body. @Vertigo
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Useless for me as i just auto it with my 4 gear 11 ewoks

Congrats lol. Zeta chirpa yet? @vincentlondon
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    NukinFTW wrote: »

Nice comments! Chirpa didn't really do much I don't think for me. He wasn't leader and seemed to just be an extra body. @Vertigo

Yeah, but even having an extra body with Elder around is useful as you can keep reviving him as meat shield (to an extent) lol.

I do think that Scout's omegas were super useful as he could end up calling a stealthed teebo with his special to keep the TMR train rolling. Plus gaining 30% TM when he crits was nice. Teebo I think you really just need the omegas on his basic, but having them on the lead and scramble tactics was nice for extra stealth and TM. Elder I only had his basic omega'd, probably wasn't necessary, but it was nice.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, but even having an extra body with Elder around is useful as you can keep reviving him as meat shield (to an extent) lol.

I do think that Scout's omegas were super useful as he could end up calling a stealthed teebo with his special to keep the TMR train rolling. Plus gaining 30% TM when he crits was nice. Teebo I think you really just need the omegas on his basic, but having them on the lead and scramble tactics was nice for extra stealth and TM. Elder I only had his basic omega'd, probably wasn't necessary, but it was nice.

That happened to be ewok scout for me lol. Chirpa actually was ok, for his retribution, but his assist attack was lack luster. I had 4 omegas. Teebo basic, lead, ewok elder basic and special.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

That happened to be ewok scout for me lol. Chirpa actually was ok, for his retribution, but his assist attack was lack luster. I had 4 omegas. Teebo basic, lead, ewok elder basic and special.

Ah nice, My chirpa is still only 4* so I didn't get to use him as a mini meat shield until the flash event came back and I did a lower tier.
  • Options
    How long will the event keep going? Assume it be going tomorrow still, these usually last 3-5 days or something?
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    How long will the event keep going? Assume it be going tomorrow still, these usually last 3-5 days or something?

Every 3 days till the end of the month. @SadSpartans
  • Options
    Thanks Nukin, my ewoks should be ready by Tuesday. Nice vid also
  • Options
    I barely beat it, with only a barely alive teebo at the end and only minutes before the flash expired. Savage was loaded with buffs and hots if he had got a turn in...

Id like to thank my team, the ewoks put in their all, trained all season, huge thanks to teebo, thanks to RNGesus, and thanks to the fans for all their support.. Hi Mom!
  • Options
    I barely beat it, with only a barely alive teebo at the end and only minutes before the flash expired. Savage was loaded with buffs and hots if he had got a turn in...

Id like to thank my team, the ewoks put in their all, trained all season, huge thanks to teebo, thanks to RNGesus, and thanks to the fans for all their support.. Hi Mom!

You forgot the sponsors
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/collection/?f=ewok
    3 starred the bonus tier, it's fair to say this event isn't very difficult.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    I have a gear 10 scout, but this event was so easy, only 2 stars because my low Chirpa died with Dooku's counters
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    I have a gear 10 scout, but this event was so easy, only 2 stars because my low Chirpa died with Dooku's counters

Next time, leave chirpa out and three star it ;)
  • Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »

Next time, leave chirpa out and three star it ;)

Its not like you can sim it. One star or three, you are still 3 zetas richer :)