Ewok flash event disappeared!!!!!

BigFish58
204 posts Member
edited July 2017
Had first flash at 12pm central usa. Clock counted down 3 hours. There was maybe 3 mins left. I went and did a ship battle and came back to do the next event and there was another 3 hours timer going! Kitten? I spent 3 hours gearing theses furry kittens!
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Each event is an hour long.. not 3?
  • I realize that. I'm saying I didn't get to play when the clock ran out. It just restarted!
  • BigFish58 wrote: »
    I realize that. I'm saying I didn't get to play when the clock ran out. It just restarted!
    You're not supposed to play when the clock runs out. That's why it's a flash event it appears and disappears in a flash
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    BigFish58 wrote: »
    Had first flash at 12pm central usa. Clock counted down 3 hours. There was maybe 3 mins left. I went and did a ship battle and came back to do the next event and there was another 3 hours timer going! Kitten? I spent 3 hours gearing theses furry kittens!
    I think you just misread the original countdown. Unlike the previous flash events, there's only a 2 hour countdown between the first and second event of the day. So you likely expected to see a 3 hour countdown and misread it, then when you saw 3 minutes left, it was 3 minutes left in the flash event, not 3 minutes left in the countdown.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • BigFish58
    204 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ah well kitten
This discussion has been closed.