Empire team - P4 - AAT Normal.

So, it's been a while since I was here, and was really looking at guilds. But I'm ready to raid, after realising I have an okay team.

So, I am running for some AAT that needs 6* toons.

Veers lead, shoretrooper, stormtrooper, snowtrooper and Vader ( my poor death trooper is 5* but just turned lvl 83)

I usually used these for p3 bc I thought it was the easiest for them. Snowtrooper omegad special. Its crazy. Only ended up with 530k in the end. (Oops me.)

But then I missed a P3. And it was P4. So I said "screw it, I dont care if I last a second, I need gear.)

Low and behold 1.6m score. Its not the best, but a first time secret p4 team, **** I was happy.

One thing.

The stupid flying ship, was able to kill off my shore AND vader in the one run. But veers, snow and stormt survived to no avail. They died in the end bc I couldnt heal.

Should I always taunt shore just before the ship comes to prevent criticals? Did the ship get that much a crit it took off 30k+ protection and some 25k+ health?

Yes Veers is not the strongest, barely any health. But shore and storm make him worth having as you basically have to kill those 2 to really touch any others. Except AoE of course.

Replies

• Options
    Don't topple the tank and the ship won't come
  • Options
    Not what I was askkng but thanks?
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Everybody has to be buffed(any buff works) when the ship attacks, otherwise any unbuffed ally will get killed no matter how much hp+protection it has
    You could use stormtrooper or shoretrooper specials to buff everybody!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Ahh, I follow now, thank you so much.
    Also, for that extra damage, should I swap my Vader for Magma?
  • MagatsuKashi
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Short: yes.
    Long:
    Veers remake did him to a great leader and the new imperial trooper mark makes the trooper strong together. Instead of using Vader you should use a imperial trooper team with veers lead.

McMole made a good video how to fight with that team in p4. I will link it later.

Edit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfgkMN0AiPE
    "Imperial Troopers Phase 4 HAAT- 4.6 Million Damage" from McMole2
    Post edited by MagatsuKashi on
  • Options
    Awe dude that's awesome!
    I did a run on p4. Proper this time, got 2.9m

Think maybe I can squeeze them in p2 too.
    But deathtrooper is going to take a long time. :( man his deathmark would be brilliant.

Thanks GC. For star requirements. :/