Can someone explain what the raid tickets issue is exactly?

Rapid
421 posts Member
edited July 2017
I'm not reporting a bug here because it appears to be known to the community but after reading several threads I'm still unclear exactly what the raid tickets issue is?

I assume it's to do with the guild management section. Does it sometimes track correctly? Sometimes not? Is it random when it does this and when it doesn't? Is it possible that under guild management it may say someone has done 0 tickets but they may have done several hundred?

I know you can view a correct tracker of your own tickets under guild activities but what about officers wanting to track the guild in general?

I'm an officer in a guild and we've just recently kicked a load of people that we judged to be inactive, mainly based on tracking raid tickets in guild management section.

If anyone could explain I'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    Its never accurate as far as i know. It may be an issue of players from different time zones not updating, but i know you cant trust it.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    The daily ticket tracker is not accurate, but the lifetime tracker tends to be accurate, so we use the lifetime tracker to keep an eye on tickets generated, which is a pain, since the daily tracker is supposed to exist for that reason, but it's been a long long standing issue
  • Talin
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Even the lifetime numbers can be inaccurate at times, I have experienced this first hand with a member 50 tickets short. I am glad we use an external communication app because I was able to contact the member in question and confirm that their contribution was complete.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    If you close/kill the app about 10 min after guild reset and restart your tickets will properly track... in most cases. Obviously do this before you earn the coin for the new day.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Twin wrote: »
    If you close/kill the app about 10 min after guild reset and restart your tickets will properly track... in most cases. Obviously do this before you earn the coin for the new day.

This is "correct", the daily is inconsistently accurate. Not sure if you can force it to be correct 100% of the time.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    I wait to spend energy until the daily raid tickets in guild management refreshed. Sometimes it takes a few minutes. Never been bugged using this method.
  • Options
    Outs not undated correctly, it should operate based on the guild reset time but it does not, this means more serious guild need to make ppl **** their activity page to prove completing the 600. I'm guessing it should be a relatively easy to fix qol improvement
  • Options
    My lifetime raid tickets are flawless after months of perfect 600/600.
  • Options
    My lifetime raid tickets are flawless after months of perfect 600/600.

Yeah daily tracker is awful, I can tell how many days I've been in my guild by dividing lifetime by 600.
  • Options
    They should fix this (temporarily) by just implementing a weekly track so we at least have something easier to go off of.
  • Options
    They removed he weekly tracker a while back, that atleast worked
  • Options
    The only way to get a reliable count is to check someone's lifetime earned and then check again a day later, and it shows if they contributed that day. In my guild, maybe a handful of people have more than zero most of the time. Everyone else shows zero. I'm afraid to say you may well have kicked a bunch of highly active people.