Could someone take a look at my roster, I need some advice :)

Jay_1997_C
213 posts Member
edited July 2017
Hello there!
I've been farming zetas for a while now, and am currently working on shards and gear for my resistance team. I've got a full FO Zeta squad and have put a Zeta on Finn, I was wondering if anyone could advise me on what to do next?
I've heard that
- Vader is really useful, especially in rancor raid
- Maul/Nihilus is great for sith
- Savage is a beast with a Zeta in most squads
- R2 number crunch is really useful?

Looking at my roster, any advice would be useful :) cheers

Forgot to post my swgoh.gg ahaha
https://swgoh.gg/u/jay1997c/

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Well it kinda depends where you are in the game and what your goals are.
  • Options
    Guild isn't doing either heroic raid but probably will do rancor soon, arena I'm sorted and galactic war I have no problems?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Jay_1997_C wrote: »
    Guild isn't doing either heroic raid but probably will do rancor soon, arena I'm sorted and galactic war I have no problems?

Not even heroic pit raid? You could probably have cleared it for weeks or even months by now. At least you have the 7* toons to do it. Some might need some gear.

Jyn, Teebo, Bistan FOO, and Phasma are all good for various pit raid teams. Yes, Zader and friends as well.

Yes, R2's zetas are great. You will need him to be 7*, however, if you plan on using him in heroic raids. For the arena he's perfectly viable at 5* (though better at higher ranks).
  • Options
    This shouldn't be in general discussion
  • Options
    It's
    Waqui wrote: »

Not even heroic pit raid? You could probably have cleared it for weeks or even months by now. At least you have the 7* toons to do it. Some might need some gear.

Jyn, Teebo, Bistan FOO, and Phasma are all good for various pit raid teams. Yes, Zader and friends as well.

Yes, R2's zetas are great. You will need him to be 7*, however, if you plan on using him in heroic raids. For the arena he's perfectly viable at 5* (though better at higher ranks).

That's what I've been saying but other guild mates aren't sure we're ready :/ and yeah I've got the teams in place to do some serious damage, just need the chance to do it
  • Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »

Cheers for the help bud x
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    Hello there!
    General kenobi,you are a bold one
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Darknessie
    364 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »

Cheers for the help bud x

:smiley::smiley:
  • Options
    :)
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Options
    Are you able to do the bounty hunter credit heist with what you have? If not you seem close and I would perhaps work on that until you can auto it.

DN is always great and can be plugged into most teams so I would definitely concentrate on him whenever you can, and he isn't really that difficult to max gear wise. Zavage works pretty well with him as well though if you go down that path you should definitely consider gearing up SA to slot into the team since she is so amazing (but a relatively long farm to 7 star considering how steep her cantina energy cost is for her node).

Resistance is amazing and quite a game changer in my opinion but you have a fair amount of work there and they are kind of costly to gear up (though once you have them you will not regret the investment outside of hoping they work in arena). If you go that direction I would concentrate on: Zinn, Trooper, Rey, Poe, R2 (at least his number crunch zeta, but really both are helpful).

Lastly, I don't see Wiggs every really completely exiting the meta and they can bring a lot to most rebel teams so at least getting them to G10 could give you a decent ROI.

Beyond all of that, longer term goals would be to look at what you need to do to complete all of the mod challenges and getting just that bare minimum on those respective teams.

My .2 cents anyways.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    After looking at your roster I would probably zeta Vader. You have some toons that synergize with him very well and it will help you crush the rancor!
    I would gear out thrawn and DN asap and use your next zeta on DN unique. Put them in your arena team and get more daily crystals
  • Options
    Zeta Vader and look up some HRancor squads. You pretty much have what it takes to solo the whole thing by yourself. There's no way your guild can't complete heroic.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    It's
    Waqui wrote: »

That's what I've been saying but other guild mates aren't sure we're ready :/ and yeah I've got the teams in place to do some serious damage, just need the chance to do it

I know the feeling. I've experienced this as well in my alt's guild. I finally convinced them to try it out. We organised ourselves and quickly smashed the raid.

Try convincing them to have an attempt maybe a week from now. Then people will have time to fine—tune their teams for the raid (gear, levels mods). When you do the attempt have one player go at a time in fase 1, which is the easier one. This is to avoid having teams doing overlapping damage should the phase be completed. In phases 2 and 3 let people use at most 1 team each in each phase to have the maximun benefit from the topple (door down). Have a few of the stronger players save their best team for phase 4. In phase 4 you just throw in whatever you have left.

Remember:
    Turnmeter manipulation (both removing from bosses, and granting to your own team), speed down, tenacity down and then potency mods with speed/potency stats (crit for TFP) is all it takes.
  • Options
    infidale wrote: »
    Are you able to do the bounty hunter credit heist with what you have? If not you seem close and I would perhaps work on that until you can auto it.

DN is always great and can be plugged into most teams so I would definitely concentrate on him whenever you can, and he isn't really that difficult to max gear wise. Zavage works pretty well with him as well though if you go down that path you should definitely consider gearing up SA to slot into the team since she is so amazing (but a relatively long farm to 7 star considering how steep her cantina energy cost is for her node).

Resistance is amazing and quite a game changer in my opinion but you have a fair amount of work there and they are kind of costly to gear up (though once you have them you will not regret the investment outside of hoping they work in arena). If you go that direction I would concentrate on: Zinn, Trooper, Rey, Poe, R2 (at least his number crunch zeta, but really both are helpful).

Lastly, I don't see Wiggs every really completely exiting the meta and they can bring a lot to most rebel teams so at least getting them to G10 could give you a decent ROI.

Beyond all of that, longer term goals would be to look at what you need to do to complete all of the mod challenges and getting just that bare minimum on those respective teams.

My .2 cents anyways.

Cheers man, long reply means a lot :) yeah, only just recently managed to complete the final BH credit heist tier so hopefully that'll help me a lot :)
  • Options
    xMORIDINx wrote: »
    Zeta Vader and look up some HRancor squads. You pretty much have what it takes to solo the whole thing by yourself. There's no way your guild can't complete heroic.

Cheers man it's good to know I'm some of the way there, I'll hit up my guild to tell them and hopefully we'll start