Best Heroic Rancor auto-team?

2Next

Replies

• prime311 wrote: »
    Hey, so if I have Wiggs & CLS, but am still working on Jyn & Han Solo (49 shards short), who would be a good replacement?

Rex

Bistan
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Hey, so if I have Wiggs & CLS, but am still working on Jyn & Han Solo (49 shards short), who would be a good replacement?

You don't need a replacement. You can 3-men Auto Rancor with just Wedge Biggs and CLS.

Maybe if they're completely maxed.

With a totally maxed CLS, G10 Wiggs, G10 Rex, G9 Jyn, I still can't auto solo even with my best mods.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Cls, Zolo, Thrawn.

Cls, Zolo, Wiggs (jyn or not, doesnt really matter)
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Silky wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

You don't need a replacement. You can 3-men Auto Rancor with just Wedge Biggs and CLS.

Maybe if they're completely maxed.

With a totally maxed CLS, G10 Wiggs, G10 Rex, G9 Jyn, I still can't auto solo even with my best mods.

@Silky When I took this vid, My Wiggs was G10. CLS was around 250s speed, 1 zeta on IBAT. I dropped Wedge speed though as his attacks do not remove TM. So you want Wedge attacking less.

https://youtu.be/dzBjTtXDpxk
  • Billcarson66
    852 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Wedge lead(make him slow) Biggs and CLS....under 10 minutes

I add the slow wedge part because a fast wedge gives rancor tm faster than Luke can take it away.
  • Wiggs, zCLS & Zolo. Full auto in about 8 minutes.
  • No zetas required: Wedge, CMD Luke, Jyn, Bistan, Scarif Rebel Pathfinder. About 12 minutes on 4X Full Auto
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • wizzydizzy
    42 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Without CLS or Han. Trying to find an Auto team. Only zeta i have I put on zader just for this purpose. Lvl 83 right now.

I did a solo last night with Zader, Thrawn, TFP, Teebo, R2. I had to manually rotate R2 stealth and teebo so he was always stealthed to keep the beast from hitting, he got a few through, however, I'd like to find an auto team.

Current options are:
    Zader , thrawn, tfp, teebo, r2, rex, qgj, jyn, gmt, ep, dn, foo.

My 2 fastest speed sets are +93 and +80, I have jyn with the 93 at 244 and thrawn at 230 with the plus 80.

Not able to get much faster yet but farming health/potency mods right now hoping for more speeds. most of the rest of my sets are around 60-70 max.

Mods are weakish being i'm only level 83 right now, farmed maybe 1200 mods or so right now.

I was hoping for
    Zader, thrawn, tfp foo and jyn. Jyn/Foo have the lowest health/prot, so was hoping that would ensure a proper rotation. I've found though that on auto, zader uses his culling blade that removes tenacity down and speed down, and then I'm screwed and they get a few hits in.

Any advice or tricks to turn this into an auto, other than keep farming more speed mods?

• Macattack9
    207 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    You can definitely do it with Zader, thrawn, jyn, tfp and tarkin with the speeds you have. Until Jyn is g10 and has health steal and more health/prot, you'll have to watch the auto and heal her with thrawn if necessary, esp during p4. But you can still mostly run it on auto. It's what I do every time, with less speed than you on Jyn and Thrawn (though my tarkin is at 200 speed). It takes me about 15-17 minutes.

Edit: The fact that you are level 83 hurts a little bit because I think every level under 85 reduces your relative potency, but I think it should still work as long as tarkin has good potency.
  • zVader lead, tie tarkin Jyn thrawn, full auto
  • Is there a viable team without jyn? Terrible luck and i never see her in the guild store. I was thinking maybe a team like vader (lead), TFP, Tarkin, teebo and r2? Teebo can use his stealth ability every 5 turns and that ability lasts 3 turns. Then r2 can give stealth for 2 more turns so teebo has his stealth ability again. Im ftp so my options are limited lol
  • Napoli wrote: »
    You should be able to solo on auto in under 10 minutes with Wiggs/CLS/Han Zolo/Jyn

I use same but instead of Jyn, I use BB8.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Wedge(L)/Biggs/zzCLS/zHan - All G12
    I auto solo it in about 13 minutes
  • Wedge, Biggs, CLS, Han & I threw in FOO as a change.

Auto'd in 13 mins, all stayed healthy.

It's fun to add other chars
  • Is there a viable team without jyn? Terrible luck and i never see her in the guild store. I was thinking maybe a team like vader (lead), TFP, Tarkin, teebo and r2? Teebo can use his stealth ability every 5 turns and that ability lasts 3 turns. Then r2 can give stealth for 2 more turns so teebo has his stealth ability again. Im ftp so my options are limited lol

That squad will work also, just on manual play, but that will definitely do it,

no r2 and teebo.
    you can go full empire. Zader, TFP, Tarkin, Magma, whoever you want basically. you just need NOT to do culling blade and you cool. Tarkin and magma do TMR in addition to the Zader L TMR, and TFP is must so you can go offense and speed mods and not full potency.
    Best options to add: Thrawn, Imperial Super Commando, Count dooku.
    and for the FTP option: QGJ, Ewok Scout (better version of QGJ actually), and Rex.

That squad will work also, just on manual play, but that will definitely do it,

Yes it can work, but you need decent speed, and it definitely doesn't work on auto. Be prepared to spend 45 minutes slogging through. Be careful using culling blade--best to only use it when the gate is down and you are ready to put tenacity down and speed down back on afterwards. I used to run this squad and frequently got hung up (murdered) at the beginning of p4--if TFP doesn't apply tenacity down then teebo and vader can get resisted and you're kittened. Adding thrawn instead of tarkin would make it more reliable.
  • As of late I have been running
    CLS L ( both non leader zeta )
    Zolo
    Ezra
    zR2 ( number crunch )
    BB-8
    Click auto and let it rip. 8 mins or so. seldom does anything get a chance to get a turn.
  • The easiest and most efficient team for rancor solo is zader(l) g10, jyn g8, bistan g8, tfp g10, rex/thrawn g9. Mod zader for potency and offence, mod jyn, rex/thrawn and bistan for speed(200+) and potency, mod tfp for Crit Chance and Crit Damage. That should get you deep into the fourth phase. If you want deeper, gear them up higher and mod more speed on jyn and bistan.
  • snarzenal wrote: »
    The easiest and most efficient team for rancor solo is zader(l) g10, jyn g8, bistan g8, tfp g10, rex/thrawn g9. Mod zader for potency and offence, mod jyn, rex/thrawn and bistan for speed(200+) and potency, mod tfp for Crit Chance and Crit Damage. That should get you deep into the fourth phase. If you want deeper, gear them up higher and mod more speed on jyn and bistan.

Tarkin is better then bistan in that squad, and thrawn is better then Rex ,
    The easiest and most efficient team for rancor solo is zader(l) g10, jyn g8, bistan g8, tfp g10, rex/thrawn g9. Mod zader for potency and offence, mod jyn, rex/thrawn and bistan for speed(200+) and potency, mod tfp for Crit Chance and Crit Damage. That should get you deep into the fourth phase. If you want deeper, gear them up higher and mod more speed on jyn and bistan.

For many, bistan is easier to farm and more effective at a lower tier, than Tarkin.
    As is the same for Rex over Thrawn.

My response was about the “easiest and most effective” for auto battles.

snarzenal wrote: »

For many, bistan is easier to farm and more effective at a lower tier, than Tarkin.
    As is the same for Rex over Thrawn.

My response was about the “easiest and most effective” for auto battles.

Lol yet you mention thrawn or Rex, if your going to throw a legendary in your "suggestion" then you really should include tarkin over bistan as well, unless you didn't know tarkin is better.
  • Among all his creatures, god cursed the intelligent most.
  • I just slap in CLS, Zolo and Thrawn and hit auto.

Also possible with Jyn in there instead of Zolo, just takes longer.
  • For lower tier, I used to be able to clear it with Teebo, QGJ, Bistan, Tarkin and Vader (before I got Jyn)
  • My recent experience:
    Z Vader (L), Z CLS, Z Thrawn, Palpatine, Darth Nihilus.
    Fun to play, also no chance to be defeated in full auto.