Flash battle times

WrathofCaedus
1880 posts Member
edited July 2017
Where I can find or what the times are for Ewok flash events... they're not the same as the past events right? I live in EST so knowing the times in EST would be preferred. Thanks for the help, don't remember seeing the times anywhere.
Post edited by Vampire_X on

Replies

• Options
    Yes I can tell you
  • Options
    Much appreciate of you would
  • Options
    It's been stated by the game itself that the flash events are random in nature and will pop up several times a day. Check in often to get the most out of the event.
  • Options
    It's been stated by the game itself that the flash events are random in nature and will pop up several times a day. Check in often to get the most out of the event.

Ideally i would but because of my job i need to set alarms. They've always been the same times before and we were told so beforehand
  • Options
    Nevermind, I know what days so will check the count down on those days, its just pointless for them not to mention the times since the event shows the hrs until they start on the days they take place. They could easily just post the times as well. Most of us have jobs, and sleep on occasion, not that I mind setting alarms. I just mind pointless secrecy.
  • Options
    For me it was 12, 14, 18-20 (in this time you could do it twice). Last time I had another one at 22 but I think they reduced the amount I think.

For you it could be an other time... depends where you live. Perhaps EA change also the time for the next time, such things we never know.
  • Options
    It's all available here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122359/event-info-7-19#latest

Ewok Flash Events
    Starts on following dates:
    July 22nd
    July 25th
    July 28th
    Notes: Ewoks only! Bring at least 3 Ewoks at 4 stars (with the exception of the bonus tier)
  • Options
    Ha the same times every flash events are, while I'm at work!
  • spiffyp
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I'm EST as well. They happened for me at 12:00, 14:00, 18:00-20:00. As mentioned, you can do the final one twice and there's a 1 hour refresh. It does not refresh at 19:00, but *1 hour after you run it the first time*!!!
  • Options
    Past events were 5 total. This one was 4 total. Edt like above and the times were the same. 3 groups of these events and they are similar and different. Eager to jump the gun and see what's in store for the august ones.
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Appreciate the input guys... I'm pretty sure the times were 1 hr later this time than prior events, and also only 4 & not 5 times, I could be wrong tho so I'll pay more attention this next one coming up. I'm aware the dates are posted but thanks for the link. They usually post the times as well but this time they didn't...

Edit: spelling & corrected number of times event appears in 1 day
    Post edited by WrathofCaedus on