How hard is Yoda 7*

2Next

Replies

• I love Tier VII.
    1/3 times Yoda gets to attack three times before I go because he one shots someone (Level 65)
    It can be 4 times if Qui Gonn is who he killed
  • I'm gear 7-8 on QG, Lumi, JC, Kit, Aayla, btw
  • Just keep at it, you will get it, takes so many tries you want to toss your phone. Feels great when you do it.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Keep Lumi or Barrise as leader, get one guy down then focus Yoda. I didn't have a bugged group or Barrise. It's Super random so just take your time and know that you will get it.
    Also, don't try and DOT or debufff him, he will just get full meter and blast your face.
    Good luck.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • I did it with the following team:
    - Barriss Offee (leader)
    - Qui-Gon Jinn
    - Luminara Unduli
    - Kit Fisto
    - Jedi Consular

I wasn't lucky (after many attempts) to get Bariss so I kept trying. My strategy was the following:
    - Take out the helpers first. They can take special attacks, DOT, debuffs, etc. I think I had QGJ and someone else;
    - Don't try DOTs or debuffs on Yoda - stick to basic attacks - they do damage and often you will get critical hits. Hit, heal, repeat.

Stick to basic attacks with Yoda and you'll win.

Good luck!
  • Stane_Lee wrote: »
    I did it with the following team:
    - Barriss Offee (leader)
    - Qui-Gon Jinn
    - Luminara Unduli
    - Kit Fisto
    - Jedi Consular

I wasn't lucky (after many attempts) to get Bariss so I kept trying. My strategy was the following:
    - Take out the helpers first. They can take special attacks, DOT, debuffs, etc. I think I had QGJ and someone else;
    - Don't try DOTs or debuffs on Yoda - stick to basic attacks - they do damage and often you will get critical hits. Hit, heal, repeat.

Good luck!

Do you think Mace will ruin the challenge for me? With the rework, he might try to affect Yoda with expose each turn. I don't really have another choice, other than not leveling up the skill any further...

Also, what about QGJ's 2nd skill? That should not cause a debuff if I'm correct
  • My team lv 65, qgj, lumi, jc, ashoka, fisto,

Qgj, jc, lumi, skills max, gear 8, ashoka and fisto and gear 7, non maxed skills.

I should be around 200 times now, once or twice i had the luck to get him low, but thats it. At one point yoda just goes like 6 times in row wipes your squad, which is so stupid.. Sometimes he takes two turns at start, sometimes he takes 3 turns, sometimes he crits 11k on my qgj or lumi on first hit, and no they dont have that much hp..

Something being hard, and being silly is two verry different thing.
  • LoveLoveRice
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    l3end3r wrote: »
    Stane_Lee wrote: »
    I did it with the following team:
    - Barriss Offee (leader)
    - Qui-Gon Jinn
    - Luminara Unduli
    - Kit Fisto
    - Jedi Consular

Good luck!

Do you think Mace will ruin the challenge for me? With the rework, he might try to affect Yoda with expose each turn. I don't really have another choice, other than not leveling up the skill any further...

Also, what about QGJ's 2nd skill? That should not cause a debuff if I'm correct

Not sure about Mace, but it was funny that in the Jedi bundle they sell Anakin who would be horrible against Yoda with his 40% thing. QGJ's second ability is an assist and I have yet to see someone resist an assist. My lumi was a double edged sword, if she got evasion from her attack, Yoda would take it and enrage.
  • It's doable! After many hours I finally beat the 7* little green ******!

Key thing for me was 3 healers (impossible without) and QGJ as leader, the extra speed made all the difference.

Oh yea, massive amounts of luck help, so keep banging away! (He didn't kill my characters off when he had the chance)
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hewbler wrote: »
    It's doable! After many hours I finally beat the 7* little green ******!

Key thing for me was 3 healers (impossible without) and QGJ as leader, the extra speed made all the difference.

Oh yea, massive amounts of luck help, so keep banging away! (He didn't kill my characters off when he had the chance)

Well I hope they make it doable for those who don't have 10 Jedi to try out. I wish I had Bariss instead of Mace, but it's too late now... I'm sure with enough tries I can beat it. If not, that means all the F2P playerbase cant, and the whole community will rage lol. I can already see the 100+ posts directed at EA for "I want a refund... blah, blah, blah"