First zeta question

Hey y'all I'm planning on using my first zeta on QGJ and I wanted to know from people who have his zeta: is he worth it? It looks amazing for Jedi on paper. Also, how much can I expect to rise in arena, raids, etc? Thanks guys!

https://swgoh.gg/u/hotwheels/collection/

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    You need much much much better speed mods to run a zQGJ squad effectively.

You want something like:
    zQGJ, Yoda, GK, JKA and R2

Yoda has to be extremely fast. R2 and GK keep your team alive since Jedi are squishy and have a ton of counters.

In the meantime you could run:
    zQGJ, Yoda, JKA, Ahsoka and STHan

This team should do fairly well. You will want your STHan to go as fast as possible to get the TM manipulation going. Yoda also has to be extremely fast. The damage output won't be very high without much better speed mods. You need to be averaging about +70 to +80 speed on each toon. Yoda should be +90 to +100.

There is a guy on my shard (which is fairly new) who runs the first team I mentioned.

zQGJ(237), zYoda(253), zzR2(260), JKA(209) and GK(199)

He has the second best speed mods on my shard, and can sit in top 10 without trouble. He gets 1st at payout daily as well.

This team is effective even with only QGJ zetad, but you will need amazing speed mods, and you will need GK and R2 to compete for 1st at payout. Good luck on your journey!

To set a specific time period in terms of shard youth, the top 20 hit level 85 a little over a month and a half ago, which is around the time people started getting their first zetas.
  • Options
    @ExarTheKun That sounds like my shard; thanks for the advice! I haven't really done much mod farming at all; I've focused on cantina for character shards. I think once I finish old ben, it'll be time for me to start mod farming. I know speed is huge; seems like practically everyone needs it.