[Video] Shocking Interview With a Swgoh Developer

RacerDejak
3203 posts Member
https://youtu.be/lPdQwSXZlvU

NOTE : The opinions and expressions in this video are fictitious and do not represent the opinions or views of EA.

Found it accidentally when browsing youtube. It makes my day :joy:

Replies

• Haha would love to know what they were really talking about.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    So do i lol
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    :D I'm dead! That was hilarious.
  • FINALLY someone at the top acknowledges Jedi Knight Luke!

@Mattie_Walker_86 what I heard is he's some kind of fisherman
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Onark
    104 posts Member
    That was amazing!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    By the way, why it's move to off topic lol.. serious stuff we have here!! Jedi luke!! :persevere:
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    @Sticare_Courts_0073 , from the english subtitle, i know that he is helper at the restaurant with rice gone because of tide and stuff :D
  • :)
    I'm glad to see it in the forum
  • That video was nothing short of EPIC!!!!!! I was literally LMAO!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    That video was nothing short of EPIC!!!!!! I was literally LMAO!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Still make me laugh, even though watched it many times.

"3 STAR..!? WITH A 3 STAR HERO YOU DO NOT EVEN WIN THE GALACTIC WAR."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Btw, here's another funny video about swgoh:
    https://youtu.be/ZKaX8xylpCQ
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

:D

The guy doing Al Pacino's voice over sounds like Robert Downey Jr. from Tropic Thunder, lol.

I put my Zeta on Rey and I hit a guy and dazed him. No more specials.

I wanted a speed so I went to the mod store and kept hitting refresh, before I knew it I was down 2k in crystals. "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard" yeah? Well I spent 500$ more on more crystals lol

As for the other video when he talks about them changing the shard drops from 30-330 and he starts laughing hysterically is probably my favorite part.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    The guy doing Al Pacino's voice over sounds like Robert Downey Jr. from Tropic Thunder, lol.
    Funny you say that because Al Pacino has always kinda reminded me of an old Robert Downey Jr.
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    Funny you say that because Al Pacino has always kinda reminded me of an old Robert Downey Jr.

Interesting....
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    J7Luke wrote: »

Interesting....
    robert-downey-jr-looks-like-al-pacino-iambored-pro.jpg
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    J7Luke wrote: »

Interesting....
    robert-downey-jr-looks-like-al-pacino-iambored-pro.jpg

Yes, I know lol.

I put my Zeta on Rey and I hit a guy and dazed him. No more specials

I wanted a speed so I went to the mod store and kept hitting refresh, before I knew it I was down 2k in crystals. "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard" yeah? Well I spent 500$ more on more crystals lol

As for the other video when he talks about them changing the shard drops from 30-330 and he starts laughing hysterically is probably my favorite part.

Not such a bad idea now that she's been discovered as helpful for major damage in p4.
  • 3 star. You don't even win the galactic war with 3 star! :D:D:D:D

I put my Zeta on Rey and I hit a guy and dazed him. No more specials

Not such a bad idea now that she's been discovered as helpful for major damage in p4.

Not at all, (assuming you have extra Zeta to spare or have Zeta the best zeta toons already) but for the context of that video it was hilarious.
  • 3 star. You don't even win the galactic war with 3 star! :D:D:D:D

Classic!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    That was a great video! Haha, thanks for sharing!