Flash events stay consistant.

Deanolavorto91
245 posts Member
edited July 2017
I know I made a post earlier about flash events and either giving toons or not and how inconsistant it was. A lot of people said," show us where they say it will stay the same". Well here is an ingame post from a designer stating that.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/6h2p4s/only_five_phoenix_needed_for_thrawn_dev/divc45o/
Capgasp states he is creating specific titles so when players see them they can have the same expectations from past events. This last flash just proves that we should not have the same expectations anymore going forward as the flash event changed.

Replies

• Once again buried where no one will see. Can we get some feedback then since this is in the feedback section. L
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Well, this is true

@CG_CapGaSP
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • CapGaSP
    313 posts Member
    We are experimenting with the flash event format in order to find its resting state. Once we analyze the Ewok series and compare it to the others we will make a determination about the final form of the flash event type, and we will likely rework Phoenix and Ewok to adhere to that.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Deanolavorto91
    245 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Thank you. May I just say it would have been nice to have had a heads up about this. Especially after the Phoenix squadron episode it would have been really nice to have known we were getting no bonus toons as you have probably read a lot of the playerbase were unable to participate. Also what is the overall purpose of these flashe events? Is it to help out with gear because if that is the case then gearing up five toons just for a chance at a couple pieces of gear seems counterintuitive.
  • Thank you. May I just say it would have been nice to have had a heads up about this. Especially after the Phoenix squadron episode it would have been really nice to have known we were getting no bonus toons as you have probably read a lot of the playerbase were unable to participate. Also what is the overall purpose of these flashe events? Is it to help out with gear because if that is the case then gearing up five toons just for a chance at a couple pieces of gear seems counterintuitive.

What this guy said!