Duplicates on SWGOH

On our SWGOH.gg guild page, we have a member that is listed twice. Does anyone know how to correct this? Please, and thank you.

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    I also have a question about SWGOH.gg, my arena chart is not accurately showing my 1st place at payout. Like yesterday I got 1st at my payout and it says I got 4th?

I have synced my account and it still isn't accurate, it has been about three weeks now with the wrong info.

I haven't seen a way to contact for help in the app.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing wrote: »
    I also have a question about SWGOH.gg, my arena chart is not accurately showing my 1st place at payout. Like yesterday I got 1st at my payout and it says I got 4th?

I have synced my account and it still isn't accurate, it has been about three weeks now with the wrong info.

I don't know how to fix it, but I think I might know what the problem is. My swgoh.gg is supposedly synched to my payout time, but it actually uses my game data from 20 minutes after my payout time. I don't know how to change it though, as the site says it's synched.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    On our SWGOH.gg guild page, we have a member that is listed twice. Does anyone know how to correct this? Please, and thank you.

Yes, this happened in my guild. I believe he logged out and logged back in and it fixed the issue. I will ask him to make sure.
    USAmazing wrote: »

First I have to ask, is it synced to the correct time zone?

If it is, no there is nothing you can do. It has to do with server delay and when they collect the information. If you hover over the times you can see when they actually collect your arena rank, and I have seen it as much as 40 mins later than payout.
  • My payout is on the dot as far as SWGOH sync goes. Double check that your payout time is listed correctly.

I don't know how to fix it, but I think I might know what the problem is. My swgoh.gg is supposedly synched to my payout time, but it actually uses my game data from 20 minutes after my payout time. I don't know how to change it though, as the site says it's synched.

I think everyone's is like that.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member

Yes I have the right time selected, and it seems to register about 20 mins after my payout.

It wasn't always like that, it has started since the last update to power number change.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Kyno wrote: »

Yes, this happened in my guild. I believe he logged out and logged back in and it fixed the issue. I will ask him to make sure.

First I have to ask, is it synced to the correct time zone?

If it is, no there is nothing you can do. It has to do with server delay and when they collect the information. If you hover over the times you can see when they actually collect your arena rank, and I have seen it as much as 40 mins later than payout.

I'm pretty sure you can change your time zone setting and correct the issue. Happened to me with daylight savings, took forever to figure it out but eventually I found the location where I could adjust my timezone. I just changed it to 1 hr ahead and it corrected itself. I'll have to change it back when we set clocks back again in the fall.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    @USAmazing they all know we take 1st at payout. ;)
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Ha yeah...

Well I think I will try moving my time zone up an hour... I'm in Arizona and the daylight savings switch doesn't happen here, maybe that's part of the issue.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    LoL... @ExarTheKun it must be some Russian Conspiracy trying to cover up all the Resistance winning going on!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    LoL... @ExarTheKun it must be some Russian Conspiracy trying to cover up all the Resistance winning going on!

+1

+2