Someone please answer this

Just completed tier 1 2 3 for yoda. So I got those shards. When the event comes back will I get to do tier 1 2 1 2 3 again and get those shards again or do I HAVE to continue on to 4 and 5

Replies

• Pindasauskanon
    1803 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    continue 4 and so on.
    You cant replay the battles
  • Options
    Gawd dammit
  • Options
    4 star will be easy enough. Almost there. But 5 will be close
  • Options
    Do you have any 5*s? Pay for the extra cantina energy every day. You should be able to get Mace Windu and either Ahsoka or QGJ 5* from there fairly easily, maybe even all 3. Lumi, you should be able to 5* through GW. Hopefully you have at least a 5* JC. Eeth is on squad, might be hard to 5* if you can't get a pretty high level every day.
  • Options
    I have JC and LUMINARA at 5* and QGJ at 4* and almost have mace at 5* and have Shoka at 3*
  • Options
    I would use the cantina battle that gives you Mace shards to level up QGJ, then Ahsoka. You can get Ahsoka from a couple of hard levels as well. Once you get Mace to 5* You can go for Plo who is also in the cantina battles. If you can get in the top 100 of squad battles every day, you might be able to squeeze out an Eeth at 5*. I'm pretty sure they are going to run this again next month if you don't make it on the first go-around.
  • Options
    Still makes Zero sense that they are removing the event, then bringing it back a month later. If our progress isn't reset, why is it being removed???
  • Options
    VicSetac wrote: »
    Still makes Zero sense that they are removing the event, then bringing it back a month later. If our progress isn't reset, why is it being removed???

I think they are planning on doing rotating events. 1 week of each month, will be the yoda event.