Nihilus (Leader) healed by chirrut/barris + health steal from leader bonus

I faced user Charizard (Nihilus (L), Chirrut, Baze, Dooku, Palpatine), and his Nihilus and sith allies were healed by Chirrut, making impossible to kill Nihilus. Baze will taunt a lot, if you kill him first and go for Nihilus, Chirrut will heal all the team, and even if you go after Chirrut, he will have time to heal the team before dying. So, Nihilus won't be defeated, and will use his OHKO move twice. You can even lose by time, and the only way to win, would be using Boba Fett, as he's the only one ignoring taunt.
It's ok to Chirrut to dispell debuffs and give tenacity, and healing only Baze and himself. But he's healing Nihilus, Palpatine, and Dooku. The sith with this leader bonus, can only be healed by health steal, but they steal health and replenish almost full health with the chirrut's heal ability. And this **** happens with Barris too. And healing immunity won't work, since Chirrut will remove and heal them at the same time.
Please fix this. This exploit is insanely broken. I spent a lot of money on this game, making me really sadly , and i have the pictures from the bug also

Replies