Poggle

I have been farming Poggle, he's at 6* at the moment. Does anyone think he has a place in the new meta? I'm wondering if I should save the currency for someone else instead of getting him up to 7*. Maybe they will release someone new in the GW shipments soon?
Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information

Replies

• Tough call. I brought mine up to 7*. I think he's still viable, but I feel like running him alongside QGJ as lead is a bit awkward. I'm still testing out a new team
  • puppyCasey
    208 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You get 1200 tokens per day from arena and it refreshes every 5hrs so you are dont need to worry about saving too much since you likely are only going to get 15 shards per day anyway. I am farming poggle as well and i think he is really good.

I used 7*sid 7*daka or lumi 7* kylo ren 5* poggle and 5* GS in arena today since phasma isnt good anymore and got 1st place ended in 3rd place. I beat 7* qgj team and with yoda, too. Offense up is really good and i think worth having poggle.

At least till they put leia in GW so i can make rebel team :)
  • l3end3r wrote: »
    Tough call. I brought mine up to 7*. I think he's still viable, but I feel like running him alongside QGJ as lead is a bit awkward. I'm still testing out a new team

Qgj does put a damper on things. Im still getting poggle, however. At least until theres a better option, or i decided initiate is 2orth getting
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    I have been farming Poggle, he's at 6* at the moment. Does anyone think he has a place in the new meta? I'm wondering if I should save the currency for someone else instead of getting him up to 7*. Maybe they will release someone new in the GW shipments soon?

Poggle is very relevant. Even if you have QGJ on your team he still is awesome
  • He is relevant on a droid\go team for sure. I jumped to 10th place in arena with poggle as leader today and I spend $5 a month.