A clone, a sith lord, an admiral, a Jedi and a droid walk into a bar .....

And finish first in arena ...

While we are all worried about faction passes, maybe we should be more worried about them creating some sort of penalty for teams from multiple factions.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    A wookie, a smuggler, a Jedi in training, a rebel, and a droid walk into a bar..

And defeat the Empire.

dethstar.gif

Segregation is so 1940s my friend.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    A wookie, a smuggler, a Jedi in training, a rebel, and a droid walk into a bar..

And defeat the Empire.

dethstar.gif

There were two droids and they didn't even let them in the bar 'We don't serve their kind here' ;)

and the game is played a long time ago in a galaxy far far away
  • Options
    Just so its understood, I am just having a little fun while watching Game of Thrones ... cause ......

It is too late to fix the fact that some leaders leader abilities work for more than just there own faction. And it's too late to fix the fact that there is no penalty for having a team made up of muitple factions and time periods.

I just like to watch the world burn .......

That's how I feel when I watch people ask for reworks and faction passes. And in the end it will still be some wacky combination of toons that wins the day.

The only two times that a full synergy team has worked - droids and then zMaul lead Sith - the outrage was incredible, but when its a bunch of random toons that should rather kill each other than fight together, no one really has a problem with it.
  • Options

And defeat the Empire.

dethstar.gif

That is a brilliant come back, even if I agree with the OPs substantive point.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

And defeat the Empire.

dethstar.gif

Ive seen quite a few forum posts in my time. This is one of the best
  • Options
    The only two times that a full synergy team has worked - droids and then zMaul lead Sith - the outrage was incredible, but when its a bunch of random toons that should rather kill each other than fight together, no one really has a problem with it.

That's blatantly not true. Wiggs rebels were meta for quite awhile, full Jedi is all over old shards(though r2 shows up in some), Resistance can currently beat just about anyone on attacks, and Thrawn led Empire is the current flavor of the month.
  • Options

And defeat the Empire.

dethstar.gif

There were two droids and they didn't even let them in the bar 'We don't serve their kind here' ;)

and the game is played a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Threepio still walked into the bar, he got kicked out but he still walked in. Artoo rolled in ;)
  • Options

That's blatantly not true. Wiggs rebels were meta for quite awhile, full Jedi is all over old shards(though r2 shows up in some), Resistance can currently beat just about anyone on attacks, and Thrawn led Empire is the current flavor of the month.

You might want to look at the swgoh.gg meta report and 'report' back on what you find there. Ah never mind I'll do it for you.

Rex is 47% of the lead for all top ten teams. And 8-10 on my December 15 shard.

and the comeback by @ExarTheKun was epic