Elite Players Guild - The American Empire - One spot, won't last

aclbosox
132 posts Member

Hi SWGOH Community,

I am an officer of the American Empire looking to line players up to dominate the territory battles leaderboards on day 1. This means we have a high bar for joining, so as we remove some folks that have had issues with guild rules we're raising the bar on who we let into the guild. As you can see from our guild page on swgoh.gg we are loaded with top players from the community, and knowing that the upcoming game mode will require deep rosters I ask that you have at least 25 G11 characters. If interested please reach out via my LINE info below.

We have a really great group of players who know this game inside and out and can really help you rise up the ranks in every facet of the game - raids, ships, arena, you name it. Our goal in the guild is not only for every one of our members to maximize their rewards in the game.

600 energy every day is obviously a must and it is something we monitor, but because of it we do the maximum number of raids you can do each month. Guild reset is 6:30pm EST and raids occur in a staggered format shortly after reset during the week. Some of our raids finish at 12pm EST on weekends. I will fill you in on more details if you are interested.

Thanks!
-TB12
ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982