wiggs, chaze and r2 how do I beat them

I currently run sith (zdn,dooku,ep,sass and sthtroop. I can't beat this chaze r2 combo. It's Killin me. Don't wanna get chaze and haven't even started but I'm stick of not being able to beat them. Is there a way? What's the key? Thrawn? Dt? Any suggestions?

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Does your SA outspeed that whole team? DN teams are slow and don't get much in the way of TM gain. zMaul would wipe the floor with that squad.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Try swapping out palp for savage. Only way they can kill him is with chirrut's special or Wigg's assist. And if you have maul lead instead then it's even harder to kill him.
  • I have enough zetas for zmaul would that make a difference though? I walk over most zmaul teams right now. Mind you none have a sith trooper or the speed I do on dooku(270) and sass(262)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Thrawn and DT will be good. Fracture Baze, launch DT's grenade to remove Stealth, focus on Wedge. Taunt with ShT.Do not use AoE after the dispell to avoid feeding Biggs' TM.
  • ZetaShooter88
    270 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Ya but who do I replace to put in Thrawn and DT. I need sith for troopers taunt and nihilus lead. Or switch to a empire team? I got a max Zadar and ep
    No shore though:(
  • you can use DN, Zavage, Thrawn, SA, ST. I ran that team and it was fine.
  • I run a dn lead without Sass, and wiggs chaze teams are by far the easiest team to beat. As long as you go first, ST will throw up his taunt. They can triple shot him all day, he is a titanium wall. Use stun and drain force to keep baze from dispelling. Take out wedge first, then r2. Annihilate Chirrut. Kill Biggs. Then baze last. It's really simple as long as trooper never loses taunt
  • Wearesyke wrote: »
    I run a dn lead without Sass, and wiggs chaze teams are by far the easiest team to beat. As long as you go first, ST will throw up his taunt. They can triple shot him all day, he is a titanium wall. Use stun and drain force to keep baze from dispelling. Take out wedge first, then r2. Annihilate Chirrut. Kill Biggs. Then baze last. It's really simple as long as trooper never loses taunt

So in this scenario Baze has both dispel abilities erased from existence right?
  • Arimanius wrote: »
    Wearesyke wrote: »
    I run a dn lead without Sass, and wiggs chaze teams are by far the easiest team to beat. As long as you go first, ST will throw up his taunt. They can triple shot him all day, he is a titanium wall. Use stun and drain force to keep baze from dispelling. Take out wedge first, then r2. Annihilate Chirrut. Kill Biggs. Then baze last. It's really simple as long as trooper never loses taunt

So in this scenario Baze has both dispel abilities erased from existence right?

Of course ;) I would like to point out, as soon as you drop wedge, the damage abilities of the enemy team significantly drops. I use Chirrut in my team for the heal equalizing to help as well. Wait till sT is low health, health equalize, and now they have to kill sT again. Baze will get maybe one dispel off, but then I use 2 sith specials and his taunt is back up again. Never had a problem as long as I go first with dooku. Reached number 1 yesterday as a level 81 and beat an all maxed 85 wiggs chaze r2 team to take first
  • Ya but how do you kill wedge first when r2 is thrown up smoke screen right after I drop baze taunt. Then chirrut does his thing and I'm back at square one.
  • I don't see how at 81 you can beat a max g11 85 wiggs chaze r2 team. They must not be max or have god mods.
  • Wearesyke
    218 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    They were all G11 lvl 85. I can say that. The R2 had 262 speed, so pretty godly. But what's important is my dooku goes before the triple shot.

He stuns or shocks baze, it doesn't matter. Then their Chirrut cleanses but baze has HOT, not tenacity up. My Chirrut puts tenacity up on my team before r2 can stun/burn. My palpatine shocks baze, since Chirrut already used his cleanse, so now baze is useless. My DN increases cooldowns (RNG based since baze is the only one with a debuff).

From there, I take the first chance I have to take out wedge. ST will keep my team alive until then. After wedge is out, baze will be low health from the shock inhibiting health regeneration. I take him out quick. Their Chirrut will cleanse again but it doesn't matter, annihilate is up. I try to annihilate either Chirrut or r2.

Then it's 4v2 at the worst, and I win on auto.

There is my exact strategy with my team
    Post edited by Wearesyke on
  • Whazn
    262 posts Member
    The wiggs chaze squad pretty much is just a counter to triple cleanse and nihilus squads. No real good way for them to get past. Kinda like what happend to zmaul with triple cleanse/rex lead resurfacing. Daze/CD drain/dispel own the wiggs chaze squad. So zader, nihilus, sa, Sith troop, zavage would beat them pretty easily.