2Next

Replies

• Cad_Bane wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Cad_Bane wrote: »
    That's the problem like I said. Higher tier raids give gear that's meant for higher gear level characters. So your answer would be no.
    Btw. Which character did u say would be your 7* character? Luminara?

Yes she seemed and I have heard that she is easy to 7 star and also useful because of her heals.

Yeah. Luminara is a very good Jedi. You'll definitely need her later in the game to unlock Yoda. Just a heads up. ;)

Thanks for answering my very many questions lol. You've been beyond helpful! Thank you!

You're more than welcome. I'm here to help! lol :wink::mrgreen:
    Hey man one more question for you if you don't mind. I see a lot of people talking about a website called SWGOHdotGG, what is that? Is it made by developers or third party? Also what are the benefits of syncing to that website? @KyJoe_Cool

No problemo mi amigo! :) Yes its swgoh.gg and it's a website with a ton of info about the game. It's made by a third party but is extremely important for people who take this game seriously (such as myself). The benefits would be that you could showcase your character collection and if a guild wanted to know what characters you have, what your rank and level are, etc then you'd send them a link with your profile and they'd be able to see it. Example... this is my swgoh.gg profile. Take a peak! Hope that helps. I feel like I'm Obiwan training the padawan! lol.

https://swgoh.gg/u/kyjoe cool/

And these are my characters...

https://swgoh.gg/u/kyjoe cool/collection/

Let me know what you think once you've checked it out. Hope to talk to ya soon!
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    That's the problem like I said. Higher tier raids give gear that's meant for higher gear level characters. So your answer would be no.

Yes she seemed and I have heard that she is easy to 7 star and also useful because of her heals.

Yeah. Luminara is a very good Jedi. You'll definitely need her later in the game to unlock Yoda. Just a heads up. ;)

Thanks for answering my very many questions lol. You've been beyond helpful! Thank you!

Hey man one more question for you if you don't mind. I see a lot of people talking about a website called SWGOHdotGG, what is that? Is it made by developers or third party? Also what are the benefits of syncing to that website? @KyJoe_Cool

No problemo mi amigo! :) Yes its swgoh.gg and it's a website with a ton of info about the game. It's made by a third party but is extremely important for people who take this game seriously (such as myself). The benefits would be that you could showcase your character collection and if a guild wanted to know what characters you have, what your rank and level are, etc then you'd send them a link with your profile and they'd be able to see it. Example... this is my swgoh.gg profile. Take a peak! Hope that helps. I feel like I'm Obiwan training the padawan! lol.

You are indeed training a padawan lol. Nice characters too! I'm working on building up a rebel team squad first and it's going well so far. Also if I switch guilds do you have any tips on finding a good guild? I've left my current guild once and spent like 20 min refreshing the guild page and couldn't find a good one.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member

You are indeed training a padawan lol. Nice characters too! I'm working on building up a rebel team squad first and it's going well so far. Also if I switch guilds do you have any tips on finding a good guild? I've left my current guild once and spent like 20 min refreshing the guild page and couldn't find a good one.

lol. Nope that probably is the FIRST question that I don't have an answer to because I've only ever been in one guild... MY GUILD! Lol. I'm the Leader. I started my own guild when I first started playing and I've literally never been in another one since. I've only been in my guild and never been part of another. One tip I would have is post your own discussion thread saying something like "level 43 daily player seeking friendly yet competitive guild". You probably wouldn't believe the number of page views and comments you'd get along with invites to multiple guilds AT THE SAME TIME! Lol. You'd be in the driver seat. And the guilds would come "crawling" to you. Hey! If you want for the fun of it you could join my guild for some experience. We're gonna start a tier 4 (4* requirement) pit raid in a day or two so you'd get immediate rewards. :) Think about it and let me know! My ally code is 557-589-378 and my guild is called The Womp Rat Pack. Talk to ya soon. ;)
  • Cad_Bane
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2017

lol. Nope that probably is the FIRST question that I don't have an answer to because I've only ever been in one guild... MY GUILD! Lol. I'm the Leader. I started my own guild when I first started playing and I've literally never been in another one since. I've only been in my guild and never been part of another. One tip I would have is post your own discussion thread saying something like "level 43 daily player seeking friendly yet competitive guild". You probably wouldn't believe the number of page views and comments you'd get along with invites to multiple guilds AT THE SAME TIME! Lol. You'd be in the driver seat. And the guilds would come "crawling" to you. Hey! If you want for the fun of it you could join my guild for some experience. We're gonna start a tier 4 (4* requirement) pit raid in a day or two so you'd get immediate rewards. :) Think about it and let me know! My ally code is 557-589-378 and my guild is called The Womp Rat Pack. Talk to ya soon. ;)

Thank you! I will send you an ally inv shortly. Don't know why my comments posted so many times lol. When I tried posting them before it kept saying waiting for approval, then they all appeared.
    Post edited by Cad_Bane on
  • Cad_Bane
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Removed
  • Cad_Bane
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Removed
  • Cad_Bane
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Removed
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member

Thank you! I will send you an ally inv shortly. Don't know why my comments posted so many times lol. When I tried posting them before it kept saying waiting for approval, then they all appeared.

Your more than welcome. :) Yeah for me every time it says "waiting for approval" it never posts so I have to redo it all over again! Lol :lol:
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member

You're more than welcome. :) Yeah every time (even right now cause I had some auto correct errors I wanted to change) I get the "waiting for approval" message but it never posts so I always have to redo it all over again! lol :lol: