Next legendary?

Replies

• KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    If they keep doing these legendary events, and keep them on a rotation at one per month, eventually it'll take a year to get a character and f you miss them, waiting another year! For example, I imagine r2 will be thrown in on the next rotation after EP is over and when R2 is over, thrawn will coke the next month. So we're already at 4 months. If you miss one character, you got four months of waiting. If they add a lot more to this, then even yoda and EP become incredibly rare. Poor new players. Haha.

Well, if you have beaten (or tried to beat) t7 R2, you will know that a player can't simply assemble an adequate team in only 4 months unless they dedicate themselves specifically to Rebels and grind hardcore
    Maegor wrote: »
    If they keep doing these legendary events, and keep them on a rotation at one per month, eventually it'll take a year to get a character and f you miss them, waiting another year! For example, I imagine r2 will be thrown in on the next rotation after EP is over and when R2 is over, thrawn will coke the next month. So we're already at 4 months. If you miss one character, you got four months of waiting. If they add a lot more to this, then even yoda and EP become incredibly rare. Poor new players. Haha.

Well, if you have beaten (or tried to beat) t7 R2, you will know that a player can't simply assemble an adequate team in only 4 months unless they dedicate themselves specifically to Rebels and grind hardcore

They can grind infinitely for rebels and they will never be able to unlock R2.

@DarkLord7 @Maegor What do u guys mean??? You need empire to unlock r2 not rebels. I'm confused.

Lol. That's what Maegor is saying. DarkLord had the faction wrong and Maegor was joking with him.
  • MPac wrote: »
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Jake from State Farm. Definitely a fan favorite.

What are you wearing "Jake from State Farm"?

Definitely a clone helmet.

"She sounds hideous"
  • MasterMasterTimelord
    1140 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    My guess is r2 around Halloween and thrawn just after Thanksgiving

And I think that R2 comes around Brazil's 7th September... ;)

Surprise, there are other nations in the world with different holidays. :o

:D

"She sounds hideous"

"Well, she's a guy sooo...."
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    What toons did you need for the R2 event? I don't remember.

Rebels, you fight Imperials

• Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    Actually, though, BB-8 could be a cool legendary! Surprised he wasn't released with the other resistance characters.

Being in one eighth of a franchise does not make one legendary. If BB8 is a legendary, I'll eat my hat.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Ansroff wrote: »
    Actually, though, BB-8 could be a cool legendary! Surprised he wasn't released with the other resistance characters.

Being in one eighth of a franchise does not make one legendary. If BB8 is a legendary, I'll eat my hat.

Remember to post video
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    What toons did you need for the R2 event? I don't remember.

Rebels, you fight Imperials

You've got it backwards. For R2 you use empire. For thrawn and palpatine you use rebels.

@DarkLord7 @Maegor What do u guys mean??? You need empire to unlock r2 not rebels. I'm confused.

Yep empire for r2 . Rebels for palpatine .
  • Is tier 7 of the R2 event hard? I have 5 empire toons at 7*, gear lvl 8, lvl 80, ready for when he comes back. They are GMT, vader, palp, RG, and ST.
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    I'm not sure gear 8 is really low.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    They'll do bb8, new FO trooper, general hux, and new trilogy bounty hunter or two, EPVIII chewie, Rey with lighsaber, and quite possible Maz.
    Most importantly will be something in honor of Carrie Fischer, as it was her last star wars film.

+1 This! Is what I am waiting for!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member

Thrawn says "hi", You should eat your hat now because of him.
    And get another one for BB8.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited July 2017

In this game Legendary means "rare event", not epic characters...

However, imo BB-8 is an epic character, plus I wanna see you eat a hat!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Xezee wrote: »

Thrawn says "hi", You should eat your hat now because of him.
    And get another one for BB8.

Wkwkwk.. lol "expected the unexpected!!" :lol:
  • USAmazing wrote: »

Understanding your point... I just wanted to point out Thrawn is Star War's biggest genius. The guy would take on fleets, guess out spies, guess Vader's identity with ease, and create plans Like he was creating breakfast. BB8 carried a map to a scavenger who took it where it needed to be. Like the dude puts Tarkin to shame. If only he was made canon earlier. I get this feeling that he has to be killed off.
  • Xader
    32 posts Member
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    marauder wrote: »
    it took palpatine 6 months for his first return if im not mistaken
    Everyone says 6 months, but it was only 2: August to December.
    Ftfy
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    EmeraldZx wrote: »
    USAmazing wrote: »

Understanding your point... I just wanted to point out Thrawn is Star War's biggest genius. The guy would take on fleets, guess out spies, guess Vader's identity with ease, and create plans Like he was creating breakfast. BB8 carried a map to a scavenger who took it where it needed to be. Like the dude puts Tarkin to shame. If only he was made canon earlier. I get this feeling that he has to be killed off.

You can't compare a grand moff to a grand admiral. Tarkin was a strategist who escalated himself beyond the means of anyone before his time. He literally came up with the title of Grand Moff, and everything it encompassed. I'm not going to argue that Thrawn wasn't great at what he did, but Tarkin was basically the mob boss of the entire Empire.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Xader wrote: »
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    marauder wrote: »
    it took palpatine 6 months for his first return if im not mistaken
    Everyone says 6 months, but it was only 2: August to December.
    Ftfy
    That... doesn't even make sense.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member

You can't compare a grand moff to a grand admiral. Tarkin was a strategist who escalated himself beyond the means of anyone before his time. He literally came up with the title of Grand Moff, and everything it encompassed. I'm not going to argue that Thrawn wasn't great at what he did, but Tarkin was basically the mob boss of the entire Empire.

8404efea0d89dfc19d4536d2ea96401b.jpg
  • I'm like 90% sure the next Legendary will be Darth Revan requiring all Sith

Sith is the largest faction that doesn't have a legendary event and Revan is one of the few possible characters that can be considered legendary. BB-8 isn't legendary. And I'm pretty sure all future versions of Luke will be through the special Luke event starting in August
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    I'm like 90% sure the next Legendary will be Darth Revan requiring all Sith

Sith is the largest faction that doesn't have a legendary event

28icktt.jpg

Really?

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    There were 2 legendary last year (Palpatine and Yoda) and 2 this year (R2 and Thrawn). Next one will be next year if any. Who is missing? Chewbacca (the Han mate), C3PO, Snoke and Jedi Luke.
  • Im guessing Jedi Luke will end up being one and Snoke the other.
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    You know how I know what you like to get into???

@Mexi_Kenobi thought I was the only one who caught that. Billy likes to drink soda.

• EmeraldZx
    176 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Not saying Tarkin isn't great either. He was tactical analytical and ruthless, admired by Palps and Vader both. But Thrawn... I mean the guy is shown through the cartoon to be better than Tarkin. (Not that he is I'm just saying he was portrayed to be more masterful with plans). He was so good that Palps had to forget his dislike for aliens. That's like **** (WW2 Germany leader) liking a **** (Jeudism fallower). But I haven't read the Tarkin books. I'm sure there are some impressive stuff there.

Sorry, I forgot lol. You are right. It is Empire. I 7 starred R2 and forgot you need Empire to unlock, and keep wondering why everyone's talking about Emperor event or Yoda cause I have had for months. No events for me:(
  • SadSpartans
    208 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Sith is the largest faction that doesn't have a legendary event and Revan is one of the few possible characters that can be considered legendary. BB-8 isn't legendary. And I'm pretty sure all future versions of Luke will be through the special Luke event starting in August

Get the vibe that Revan isn't coming for awhile, maybe that's just me. If they were to have a Revan unlock through legendary event I'd want it to be a bit more specific, everyone has 5 7star siths. Maybe something like you can only use KOTOR toons or, if they release 2 more, you must use only KOTOR siths.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Get the vibe that Revan isn't coming for awhile, maybe that's just me. If they were to have a Revan unlock through legendary event I'd want it to be a bit more specific, everyone has 5 7star siths. Maybe something like you can only use KOTOR toons or, if they release 2 more, you must use only KOTOR siths.

Word on the street is that Disney is looking at featuring Revan in new material at some point. If that's true, it could be a while before we see him.

Edit: take that with a huge, mountain-sized grain of salt, since it is just hearsay