Level 8 cantina battles - omega myth?

So I've been steadily grinding away on my Death Trooper, trying to get him up to 7 stars. Been a hell of a grind. I'm up to 40/100, after starting at 4 stars. In all that time, I've never gotten a single omega. Let's break that down.

Took me 190 shards to get to where I am right now (65 to get to 5 stars, 85 to get to six, and 40/100 so far). My drop rate is about 1/3, so that's roughly 570 runs at that node, give or take a few. To account for the few double drop days, let's just say 530 runs total.

In 530 runs, to not get one single omega? That's not a drop rate, that's a lottery winning. I'm really starting to wonder if the things are actually available, or if it's a mistake in the prize visuals. I mean, if I'd gotten ONE in all that time, you'd be looking at a drop rate of less than 1/500. Surely to God the devs didn't mean for it to be THAT bad?

Replies

• It's right up there with the 7-Carbanti drop from the challenge...
  • I've gotten maybe 3 total in farming Deathtrooper, Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper, Gar, and ISC to 7*. I'm pretty sure the drop rate is far less than 1%. It would go along way with the community if they actually displayed the drop rates.
  • I got never a omega in those cantina battles, its a lottery all over.
    Also the last 4 weeks i got 0 zeta's an omega's form the ship challenge. I think they reduced the droprate % overall....
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Like you I currently farm Death Trooper (77/100 by now). I got 2 Omegas. Maybe 8-G has a better drop rate. From my experience i can say: farming Omegas from Cantina is a ridiculous idea.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    It's low, like 1/300. I saw 1 drop during my entire DT farm and had to Screenshot it I was in such disbelief.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Duplicate post
  • Cantina omega drop is probably the lowest drop in the game. I've gotten 5 actually though, 2 on a double drop event and 3 individual.

I'm not going to believe 7 or even 6 carbanti's is possible on the challenge until I see a screen shot.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Cantina omega drop is probably the lowest drop in the game. I've gotten 5 actually though, 2 on a double drop event and 3 individual.

I'm not going to believe 7 or even 6 carbanti's is possible on the challenge until I see a screen shot.
    A guild mate got 7 carbanti's to drop twice now, too much scrolling to find the other screenshot so here's just 1.
    w8qk4z.jpg
    OT: Haven't gotten an omega from cantina yet. Farmed deathtrooper to 7* and 3 starred all the nodes, so not that many attempts compared to others.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I pulled 2-3 Omegas while starring DT. It happens, just extreamly low odds.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    I pulled 2-3 Omegas while starring DT. It happens, just extreamly low odds.

Me too. Super low rate. But it does happen
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    I never got a omega...
  • Have farmed Death Trooper and Sith Assassin to 7 Star, Sith Trooper nearly to 5 Star. One Omega so far, they're as rare as it gets really.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Happened once for me about 2 months ago
    uAWdHhV.jpg
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • I have gotten like 6 but 4 of them were on double drops
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I was actually farming DT for the sole reason of finding Omegas. I gave up yesterday. Back to mod farming