Are Sim Tickets Being Phased Out?

2Next

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    You have been playing this game for 2 years?

Time-lord confirmed.
  • I used to run out all the time, but recently when I started farming toons with the hard lvls, I started getting alot. I now have 500 sim tickets. But now alot of the guys I was farming got to where I needed them and I've gone back to mostly gear farming, I've stopped building the extra tickets.
  • hopefully lol
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    I've run out so many times ever since I started. I tend to do alot of 6,8, and 10 energy battles tho.
    You get 10 from upgrading a mod daily activitiey and 25 for finishing the last daily.
  • Hmm, playing for 2 years and running low. There goes my logic that eventually it evens out for long term players as I have 3000+. Perhaps you're caught in some sim ticket vortex where because you started the game before it was released the game functions differently for you.

If you're only gear farming and not doing character shards and the high energy cantina nodes your numbers will go down instead of up.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    I've already said this in a few sim ticket threads, but here it goes again: Get rid of them. They add nothing to the game. Whales have too many (and therefore will not spend money on them), and f2ps that may have ended up putting some money into the game are quitting because of not having enough and getting tired of auto-battling instead.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    PsychoWolf wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    PsychoWolf wrote: »
    I used to have a ton myself, you will all see soon enough. There are several in my guild that are now discovering the same thing as me, no sim ticket awards.

The only reason yours are running out is because of the nodes you are simming. Stop simming anything less than 10 energy and you'll stop losing them.

As I said earlier I'm not receiving them for higher nodes either. I ran all three of 9D which cost 20 energy an attempt.

It's not a matter of receiving them, it's a matter of how many you get when you buy energy refreshes vs how many you're using. SIM tickets have never dropped much, so the only way to get ahead is to sim higher energy nodes with your refreshes.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    J7Luke wrote: »
    I've already said this in a few sim ticket threads, but here it goes again: Get rid of them. They add nothing to the game. Whales have too many (and therefore will not spend money on them), and f2ps that may have ended up putting some money into the game are quitting because of not having enough and getting tired of auto-battling instead.

Get rid of them in favor of what, exactly?
  • Fanatic
    415 posts Member

In favor of them no longer being required to sim nodes.

The only requirement that should exist to sim a node is that you've 3* it. Remove the need to also have/spend sim tickets, and thus also simply remove sim ticket currency from the game entirely.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    SIMs are pointless - the challenge should be the ability to 3 star the battle node in the first place.
  • First world problems. My pile keeps growing because I only farm hard nodes, and the ones that require 20 energy. Hint, the drop rates are better on hard nodes compared to other ones.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Fanatic wrote: »

In favor of them no longer being required to sim nodes.

The only requirement that should exist to sim a node is that you've 3* it. Remove the need to also have/spend sim tickets, and thus also simply remove sim ticket currency from the game entirely.

Exactly.
    Boo wrote: »
    SIMs are pointless - the challenge should be the ability to 3 star the battle node in the first place.

+1
  • Someone in my guild said the same thing last week and I look at my inventory as above 5000 now. Odd
  • Cm3Po wrote: »
    Now you need to do real battles instead of sim. You ll just spend 2 hours more a day playing.

This is where as I'm doing stuff around the house, I just click on auto, let it go, put the phone down for a minute, click auto again and keep repeating. I don't do it all the time though. Just when I feel like saving some of my 2000 sim tickets. I used to have 5000 before they updated challenges. Also, in the beginning, you got more ally points when you played it out because you used ally's, then when they updated it, you get the same ally points if you sim. So it made playing it out less beneficial.

Yep that's what I used to do too til it changed, except I auto'd while watching TV, challenges too. Also for a very long time I never farmed gear only shards so only high energy nodes. ATM I farm 5 20 energy nodes & the rest gear, 3 refreshes a day. I sim everything. Tickets still keep growing 18.1k.
This discussion has been closed.