How do I Beat: GK(L) / Thrawn / ATF / DN / R2-D2

Salerwat
posts Member
edited July 2017
Having a really hard time beating this team at the end of my GW for the past few days. I can take out GK pretty surely, but then the remaining toons are lightning fast and hit for insane amounts of damage. They are all max gear and with all zetas, speeds are as follows:
  • GK - ?
  • Thrawn -282
  • DN - 226
  • ATF - 243
  • R2-D2 - 273

Suggestions for some teams that could reliably make a significant impact on the remaining 4 toons. I'm fine with having to work on whatever characters are suggested, farming gear/zetas if need be. I do not have Thrawn or GK.

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    zFinn and the gang. Tarkin troopers. These teams reliably finish GW. I run Resistance and haven't had any issues yet.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    +132 for Thrawn! It means either +20 on each mods on +17 if Speed mods. Speed is becoming a crazy parameter for arena fights. I had a similar team last time but zBariss instead of ATF. I wanted to quit but get rid of it with 5 teams. Get rid fo GK first.
  • I run this team with barris instead of ATF....barris is the anti-ATF toon to use.
  • Zarris will stop that team in its tracks. Having your own Thrawn helps too.
  • Darkkram
    68 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Crazy kitten, that I know exactly whose team this is. Acalanatha :). He is on my shard and he has some crazy mods :). I beat him twice today with Kenobi Chaze Thrawn Nihilus. So since you don't have Kenobi and Thrawn it will be very difficult.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Crazy kitten