Current go first thrawn "AI" move

I searched and looks like it's been changed since launch.

On offense using auto, he always gives TM to a random toon first round then fractures the second, again random.

Replies

• They question being, does he do the same on defense if he goes first between both teams.
  • He will always fracture if he goes 1st on defense..i know this because i talk to my shard mates on discord and i run thrawn with 244 speed
  • Ok thanks. On offense fracture is rarely the best opening move but maybe better for a "dumb" AI. Stinks w Rex vs Rex lead though which is 75% of the battles.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    He will always fracture if he goes 1st on defense..i know this because i talk to my shard mates on discord and i run thrawn with 244 speed

Even if nobody is buffed at the start of the battle?
  • He will always fracture if he goes 1st on defense..i know this because i talk to my shard mates on discord and i run thrawn with 244 speed
    BulYwif wrote: »
    He will always fracture if he goes 1st on defense..i know this because i talk to my shard mates on discord and i run thrawn with 244 speed

Even if nobody is buffed at the start of the battle?

From what i gather yeah.. most people in the top end of arena will have an autotauunter though or r2d2 who will create a buff and so thrawn on defense is not as good as he is offensively..but if you zeta him he can stun players even if they have tenacity up using his basic
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Thrawn will fracture an enemy with a buff
    Or
    Give tm to lowest health ally; if enemies do not have any buffs
  • At the start of the battle, if no ally has a debuff, he will use fracture, no matter if the enemy is buffed or not.

If by the time he takes a turn any of your toons is debuffed, he will cleanse first