Claiming bonus energy

How many would agree to have the cantina/bonus energy added automatically. As much as we would like to be on the game 24 7, that's not possible. The energy is so important that it should be saved automatically instead of us having to claim it. Would it not be nice if the game developers could consider making this change, it would improve the game experience.

Replies

• There's a reason you have to open the app to claim that energy. This will never change.
  • Won't happen because it tracks how many people log in. So even if you log in for 10 seconds to grab the energy that's counting towards the games overall player interaction and time played.
  • I would like them to give us at least 3 hours to claim the energy, instead of only 2.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    There's a reason you have to open the app to claim that energy. This will never change.

Yes.. and that can't change. Every game that have countdown energy timer always like this.
  • How to create a Freemium Game

Step 1 - Design Game Energy
    Step 2 - Force Users to Login periodically to gain extra energy
    Step 3 - ....
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I'd just like cantina energy to get a little boost since we need it to farm a lot of characters, and mods. The 16 energy character nodes are a pretty rough farm. At the moment, the energy refills slower than the other kind, and you only get 1 chunk of energy to claim a day.
  • It's a friendly reminder for you to remember checking the game, also offers free anxiety. Anyway FREE SHIEEET
  • I remember when there was only 1, 100 crystal cantina refresh and no free cantina energy mid-day. We're living the high Life comparitavely.
  • I wish they'd let us change our Time Zones for such things. When I started this game, I didn't know the developers were going to be assuming my hours of activity based off of my Time Zone. I work nightshift so I'm never awake for the Flash Events, the free Energy, most of the shop resets, Arena payouts, etc....
  • I'm fine the way it is, and yes, I've missed my bonus Cantina energy several times as well. But I have 4 alarms set so if I sleep thru that then I figure I prob needed sleep more than some bonus energy lol
  • Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    I think it would be good for everyone if we could manually change the timezone (not more than say, once a month), as this could alleviate the problem. (Especially for those of us that moved)
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    It'd be good if you didn't have to click the buttons, just logged it :) Am I that lazy? :D
  • Metroplex79
    832 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    I'm not sure if I want it automatically.

I sometimes wait till the 1:50-1:59 mark because I'm waiting for the last free energy before I get that bonus before it puts me over the top.
    I would like them to give us at least 3 hours to claim the energy, instead of only 2.
    I wouldn't mind this change either.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Talin
    20 posts Member
    If you can't log in for 2 seconds to claim the FREE energy, you probably don't deserve it. This is what separates a hardcore player from a casual player.
    Take a bathroom break, log in, tap... tap. Done
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    -1 bonus energy stuff is fine as is
  • StarSon wrote: »
    -1 bonus energy stuff is fine as is

+1 this
  • I get the log in part but why not keep it available until you do log in. I don't think you should lose it if uncontrollable events prevent you from logging in to claim it. It should stay until do claim them.