Are the devs okay?

Prev1
Starfox
31 posts Member
It's been a while since we've seen any announcements from them.

Are you guys alive over there? We could send some pizza your way if things are too chaotic.

Replies

• StarSon
    7428 posts Member
    What are you on about? The last 2 weeks have seen an unprecedented level of communication from the dev team. Just browse the forums for more than a minute or two and you'll find lots of posts. Last announcement change was last week.
  • Starfox
    31 posts Member
    Only small clarifications though, usually they're pretty on the ball with weekly updates from their side, but I've definitely seen what you're talking about. Iunno. They're talking, but it hasn't felt like a lot is being said, if that makes sense.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Starfox wrote: »
    Only small clarifications though, usually they're pretty on the ball with weekly updates from their side, but I've definitely seen what you're talking about. Iunno. They're talking, but it hasn't felt like a lot is being said, if that makes sense.

Small clarifications were previously unheard of and to be frank is pretty much exactly what most of the community was looking for. More clarification, more often.
  • Starfox
    31 posts Member
    That's entirely fair. I'm probably just going through withdrawals of Kozi's sick memes. Pretty sure we could all use more of those.
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    It's just summer time....
  • Those 2000+ post guys dont count or something?
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)

Are you guys alive over there? We could send some pizza your way if things are too chaotic.

tumblr_inline_niuenk2mBW1ripart.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Starfox wrote: »

Lol
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    edited July 2017

giphy.gif
  • Kozispoon
    @UltimateZeus I'm not gonna lie- I laughed way too hard at your gif.

The teams hard at work with our next update, and the forums is seeing a bit of a revamp as we tinker behind the curtain. You may of already seen a new thing here and there (such as the dev tracker!).

Have a slice of the ol' pie for us. We ain't got time for pizza!
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    blasphemy
  • @UltimateZeus I'm not gonna lie- I laughed way too hard at your gif.

The teams hard at work with our next update, and the forums is seeing a bit of a revamp as we tinker behind the curtain. You may of already seen a new thing here and there (such as the dev tracker!).

Koziberg? Or Heisenspoon? I can't decide between the two.
  • Probably they have run out of GIFs to communicate out.

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    DjRavean wrote: »
    Probably they have run out of GIFs to communicate out.

Who knows... xD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-10.gif
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    That's entirely fair. I'm probably just going through withdrawals of Kozi's sick memes. Pretty sure we could all use more of those.

NRAJ is better at gifs
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Supercat wrote: »

NRAJ is better at gifs

Lol, remember this: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/107119/there-can-only-be-one.

We need another one to sate everyone's gif cravings.
  • Skuddy
    137 posts Member
    @UltimateZeus I'm not gonna lie- I laughed way too hard at your gif.

The dev tracker is absolutely amazing btw
  • Kozispoon

NRAJ is better at gifs

1378962134116.png
    Skuddy wrote: »

I'm glad to hear it. It's been a long time coming!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited July 2017

NRAJ is better at gifs

Well I already tried to entice a battle once ... it ended with 2 devs focus firing gifs at me instead.

#fail
    iovul14j91af.gif
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    ...and the forums is seeing a bit of a revamp as we tinker behind the curtain.

Nice! Any chance we could get only one e-mail when a thread gets a reply (until we revisit the thread of course)? I'm been on other forums that have that feature, and it's quite nice not having my inbox full of forum reply messages. o:)
  • Wallynator94
    170 posts Member
    edited July 2017

Lmao
  • Supercat wrote: »

NRAJ is better at gifs

1378962134116.png
    Skuddy wrote: »

I'm glad to hear it. It's been a long time coming!

I might be blind

star-wars-rogue-one-chirrut-imwe-sixth-scale-hot-toys-feature-902913-1.jpg

But I literally can't see the dev tracker anywhere. There doesn't appear to be a link on the main page, nor in the side menu navigation. Can you maybe ... direct me to it?

jedi-mind-trick.jpg
  • StarSon
    7428 posts Member
    Dev Tracker is just tags on the threads, so you know if a dev has posted in a thread or not. If you click the tag I think it sends you to a list of dev posts, but when I tried that yesterday it wasn't working.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Dev Tracker is just tags on the threads, so you know if a dev has posted in a thread or not. If you click the tag I think it sends you to a list of dev posts, but when I tried that yesterday it wasn't working.

Ah, gotcha. I was thinking it was a page that linked to every thread that a dev had posted in. I see the 'dev tracker' link now.

It's cool, but TBH, I'll still only be checking out the General and Squad and Character Strategy sections. Purrhaps we can get a "dev page" so I can see we can see all dev posts in a handy list?
  • Waez
    286 posts Member
    edited July 2017

What bringing them pizzas will probably look like:

flame-war.gif
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Waez wrote: »

flame-war.gif

:D You win best gif of this thread.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Qqzo3cZ.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing wrote: »
    Qqzo3cZ.jpg

+1
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Waez wrote: »

flame-war.gif

Lol! You definitely hit the nail XD