Looking for advice on changing my squad

3D157
9 posts Member
edited February 2016
So recently I notice that I'm getting crushed by teams who have offense up synergies. I invested mostly into jedi, and mainly run either Lumi 6* VII or QGJ 7* VII as leader. Leia is 7* VII and I run her with every squad. 7* VI cad bane is a niche fill and I rarely use him because he's so squishy. I'm still experimenting with Kit Fisto....he's 6* nearly 7* VI. He's got a great health pool but damage is low and only seems to be useful when his potency+ procs. Kylo ren is 5* nearly 6* VII and I use him mainly for his healing debuff, but I just unlocked Sid recently and will probably replace Kylo with him. Sid procs healing debuff a lot more frequently, has higher DMG and armor pen chance, and his small heal + def vs jedi seems great. He's a couple slots from VII and nearly 6* as well. Old ben 5* VI. He's either great if a lot of his debuffs get off or garbage if he misses it seems since he lacks damage...but then even if he gets his debuffs off my lack of +offense can't answer back anyway. I've phased Barriss out because she was only useful to me for the health equalization through healing debuffs. Her damage is horrible as well and I i'm trying to increase my dps to answer the Phasma / GEO / SID teams. I mainly use her now for GW sustainability. Consular 6* VII has been phased out due to low hp. The above characters are the ones I cycle through usually. Not sure what to do with POE at this point....he's VI 5* and haven't used him much. With the new changes I'm even more in the dark about him.

Below are the remaining characters I have, only denoting gear of IV+

Grand Moff- 5* V ----

Vader- 4* VI

Maul- 5* VI

Boba- 4* VI

Dooku- 4* VI

Ashoka Tano- nearly 6* VI

Chewie- 5* V

Ima-Gun- 4* VI

Phasma- 4* V

Aayla- nearly 6* V

Rey- nearly 5* V

Anakin- nearly 5*

Mace- 4* IV

FOTP- 4* IV

Biggs-5*

Luke-4* IV

Ackbar-5*

Clone Sergeant- 6*

Resistance Pilot- 5*

FO Officer- 4*

FO Stormtrooper- 3*

NS Acolyte- 5*

Veers- 5*

Fives-3*

Royal Guard- 5*

UW Police- 5*

GEO- 5*

Snowtrooper-5*

Ewok Scout-2*

Teebo- 5*

Eeth Koth- 3*

Greedo- 5*

Savage Opress- 4*

Mob enforcer- 2*

URRRRUORRUORURORUORRUORUOURURORURORUOROUROURUOROORURUO- 4*

HK-47-4*

IG 86-4*

R Trooper- 2*

Plo Kloon-4*

Hoth Scout- 4*

Asajj- 5*

IG 88-4*

JK Guardian- 6*

Ugnaught- 4*

Stormtrooper-4*

IG 100- 4*

Lobot-3*

Hoth Soldier- 4*

T Raider- 4*

Ewok Elder- 4*

ST Han- 3*

Most of these haven't actually been promoted. I just have enough shards to do so. As you can tell, early on I got a lot of chromium packs and figured I could play around with whatever I want and grind them out. I've since learned to narrow it down to about 10 characters and focus on them to keep up with my account level. The only thing I know to do to keep up in the arena is to perhaps work on Rey, Phasma, Geo....and leaning heavily toward Phasma. I'm also considering dumping cantina energy into Daka not only for arena but to help my DS toons in PVE. I think I will probably keep QGJ, Leia, Lumi and would like some advice on characters which complement them, or maybe even suggestions on new squads given the large pool I have. Thanks in advance for any time you take to read and answer my post.