What am I doing wrong?

NvmObviImBad
posts Member
edited July 2017
I have been playing for morw than a year and I only have like 8, 7-star toons and I still cannot compete at the top tiers of events. What am I doing wrong?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Don't know. Link your swgoh.gg account and post your roster.
  • It all depends how often you play the game.
  • I played for around 3 months when the game started, then I quit, but then I rejoined around February, and I'm only at lvl 78. Sounds like you're doing fine from my perspective.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

This will help. Sometimes some little changes in strategy can help.

The game is designed to be a long drawn out process. My initial guess with nothing to work with is, you are spread too thin. You need a focused plan that has both short term and long term (and very long term) plans.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

This will help. Sometimes some little changes in strategy can help.

The game is designed to be a long drawn out process. My initial guess with nothing to work with is, you are spread too thin. You need a focused plan that has both short term and long term (and very long term) plans.

That was perfectly said. Knowing that would've helped me a ton when I first started, and once I figured that out, I started making rapid progress.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    I would also guess you've been spreading yourself too thin. You will see a lot of players with strong squads that have rows of characters sitting at level 1, gear 1.