Looking for a decent guild

Looking for a place to place my account. It's my alt so I don't need guidance just a place to put my 600. I have one friend who's level 76 who needs a place as well daily 600 too. I'm lvl 78 w/ 10-7* and need to break the gear wall. All I'm looking for is a guild who runs T7 rancor and NAAT regularly..if a HAAT guild wants us lol cool but I'm by no means seeking that out. Current guild my alt is in has way too much going on with chatrooms and schedules I just want to give 600 and raid so casual level or minimal rules is preferred. Anyone want 1200 ticekts lol?

Line ID: Emperordoomsday

Replies

• Options
    Sent you a message on Line
  • Options
    How 'bout Dem Cowboys?????!!!!!!

Sent you a message on Line as well.

Die hard fellow Cowboys fan, if that helps???!!!!
  • Options
    I sent you a message :)
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    I sent you a message :)
    Fellow alliance member :wink:
  • Options
    Disciples of Jaden Korr are always looking for strong new members level 65+ looking to improve. We always gear share, and raid constantly. We don't leave any of our members behind as we all want to grow together. I'm level 85 and we have several others at 85 with zetas. Send me a request and I'll add you to our guild! 822-897-243
  • Options
    If you're looking for a guild that is your level and not all maxed out, order of the honey badger is looking to add a few more active members.

We run 2-3 T5 Raids per week.
    Our guild reset is at 12:30PM EST.
    Add me at 436-582-868 (TomBombadil) or check us out on the Discord app at: 2MAxxpK