Squad Arena Team

I'm currently struggling to put together a viable Arena team. I have many 7* characters but am unsure as to who to group together to maximise wins. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

https://swgoh.gg/u/forcekin/

Replies

• CEG9876
    355 posts Member
    What rank are you trying to get?
    (Top 200, top 50, etc.)
  • Ditch maul, switch to Vader(or even Dooku until you earn a zeta), bring in Boba Fett.
  • CEG9876 wrote: »
    What rank are you trying to get?
    (Top 200, top 50, etc.)

Top 100 would be where I'm aiming for. I don't have many of the meta characters unlocked though.
  • Ditch maul, switch to Vader(or even Dooku until you earn a zeta), bring in Boba Fett.

I'm currently using DN lead with my sith team. Are you saying keep DN on the squad but use Vader as lead and switch out Maul for Boba?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    You have some decent mods. You could use a few more 10+ speed secondaries.

How close are you to a zeta?

I would run:

Palpatine(L), Vader, DN, Sidious, Boba.

If you can get Palpatine up to 190+ speed, have him go first and AOE. Next fastest should be Boba Fett or DN. Vader and Sid can be slow for now. It won't get you into the top 50, but you should move up a bit. You need to keep farming mods and focus more on your main toons gear. You are spread a little thin at the moment. You want those G10s and G11s.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »

I would run:

If you can get Palpatine up to 190+ speed, have him go first and AOE. Next fastest should be Boba Fett or DN. Vader and Sid can be slow for now. It won't get you into the top 50, but you should move up a bit. You need to keep farming mods and focus more on your main toons gear. You are spread a little thin at the moment. You want those G10s and G11s.

Thanks for this.

Pretty close to a zeta actually, 8 or 9 more mats to go. Gear farming is pretty slow at the moment due to the guild I'm in. They're a good bunch though so it doesn't really worry me. Will get there in time. Who should I zeta when it comes time to do so in your opinion?

Also what are the benefits of having Boba and DN faster?
  • I've managed to get Palps up to 189 speed and will work on speeding up Boba and DN. Will post results when done.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    ForceKin wrote: »
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

I would run:

Thanks for this.

Pretty close to a zeta actually, 8 or 9 more mats to go. Gear farming is pretty slow at the moment due to the guild I'm in. They're a good bunch though so it doesn't really worry me. Will get there in time. Who should I zeta when it comes time to do so in your opinion?

Also what are the benefits of having Boba and DN faster?

The benefits of this turn order are:

An AOE stun, which lays the groundwork for more AOE abilities without retaliation from counter attacks or cleanses.

Boba Fetts AOE ability block, which prevents any toons who weren't stunned from cleansing or healing.

DN drain force CD increase will land on everyone, since everyone shpuld have debuffs at this point.

Afterwards, Sid should AOE and expose for Vaders AOE, into his immediate culling blade.

The enemy will have turns during all of this. The major point of this turn order is to stop anyone from healing, cleansing or taunting.