Level 85 Prize Box Awards?

Has the payout changed at all in the last six months? My best rewards include 100k credits, 50 crystals, and 2 purple gear (stun cuffs and mk 7 scanner being the best). Is it possible to pull a full piece of gear? Any better rewards?

Replies

• Ive gotten 2 salvage pieces of gold gear before.
  • I think it's only salvage. I got Carbantis the last two times so I can't complain :smiley:
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    I got 100 crystals last week.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I got 100 crystals last week.

Same. It's very rare, but I've gotten that as well.
  • The maximum possible rewards are 100 crystals, 500k credits, and 2 pieces of salvage (no full pieces).
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Don't the Crystal's go up to 500 also , scratch that cannot find any evidence of that
  • Don't the Crystal's go up to 500 also

For arena they do, but not for the prize box that you get when you complete all of your dailies.
  • I've gotten 100 crystals once. It was nice
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • IdraRage wrote: »
    The maximum possible rewards are 100 crystals, 500k credits, and 2 pieces of salvage (no full pieces).

That sounds about right based on my own reward history and what has been reported by others. If you got the max every day, wouldn't be too bad :-)

• Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I've gotten 500k credits before
    The maximum possible rewards are 100 crystals, 500k credits, and 2 pieces of salvage (no full pieces).

That sounds about right based on my own reward history and what has been reported by others. If you got the max every day, wouldn't be too bad :-)

There are photos of people getting 500 crystals from the daily rewards box. Its definitely possible. It's also possible to get full purple gear. A guild mate of mine got a full carbanti ages ago. Both the 500 crystals and full carbanti are obviously extremely rare

There are photos of people getting 500 crystals from the daily rewards box. Its definitely possible. It's also possible to get full purple gear. A guild mate of mine got a full carbanti ages ago. Both the 500 crystals and full carbanti are obviously extremely rare

This is what you call a straight up troll job. More likely the 500 crystals was photoshopped and your guild mate misremembered. 100 crystals, 500k credits, and 2 gear pieces are max.
  • I've gotten 100 crystals a few times as well as 500k credits a few others, never at the same time and always a max of 2 salvage... I've gotten unlucky and received only 1 salvage a cpl times also.
  • I've gotten 100 crystals a few times as well as 500k credits a few others, never at the same time and always a max of 2 salvage... I've gotten unlucky and received only 1 salvage a cpl times also.

For whatever reason if you ever get the mk4 comlink you only get one salvage
  • Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    I've gotten 100 crystals a few times as well as 500k credits a few others, never at the same time and always a max of 2 salvage... I've gotten unlucky and received only 1 salvage a cpl times also.

Now that you mention it that was 1 of them but I've also received a single dryer as well... go figure
  • Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    I've gotten 100 crystals a few times as well as 500k credits a few others, never at the same time and always a max of 2 salvage... I've gotten unlucky and received only 1 salvage a cpl times also.

Now that you mention it that was 1 of them but I've also received a single dryer as well... go figure

I can't say I've gotten a dryer in the prize box before, which is shocking given how long I've been 85. I'll keep a look out for it
  • Onslow
    67 posts Member
    Has the payout changed at all in the last six months? My best rewards include 100k credits, 50 crystals, and 2 purple gear (stun cuffs and mk 7 scanner being the best). Is it possible to pull a full piece of gear? Any better rewards?

Count your blessings, in about three months of being level 85 the highest credit drop I've received is 25k. I think my highest crystal drop was 20. And it seems it's always gear I already have hundreds of. But it's all free so it's all good.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    My best reward ever was 50 crystals, 500k credits and 2 cuffs(salvage) was so excited about it!!!!
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    TofuMao wrote: »
    My best reward ever was 50 crystals, 500k credits and 2 cuffs(salvage) was so excited about it!!!!

Nice, that's a good set of rewards
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    As far as gear goes, definitely no full pieces ... just click on the daily prize box under the Daily Activities Completion rewards and you'll see that all the possible gear rewards are either salvage or components. Nonetheless, it's still a very welcome daily bonus.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    It could be better..

It they can deleted challenge gears (unless carbati n syringe), n add mk3 sienar holo