Territory battles and rewards, what you need to know

aclbosox
132 posts Member
edited July 2017
First off, as anyone who frequents this part of the forums knows, there are a TON of guilds looking for players, so you have options. Once upon a time heroic AAT guilds were a rarity but as the average joe has caught up they are a dime a dozen. Being a heroic AAT guild has lost it's luster. But fear not, new content is on the way, Territory Battles. It has been publicized by devs that this new game mode "will shake up guilds" much like when the tank first came out. hAAT is no longer end game content.

So, with that being said, have you examined your guild's roster lately? What percentage of your guild has at least 5 viable squads? New game mode will require DEEP rosters. Is your guild hitting 30k every day maximizing rewards in your inbox? We do.

The American Empire, a wholly independent guild, arguably one of the best indies, has it's eyes on the prize for territory battles. We are:
- A US east coast based guild with a daily reset at 6:30pm
- Completing at least 3x heroic rancors and 2x heroic tanks each week
- Strict about 600 energy, you're missing shortly before reset? you get bumped for an alt
- Doing raids in the evening weekdays, noon on weekends (full monthly schedule available)
- Have coached members up to significant arena rank improvements (including ships)
- Connected to, but not affiliated with the mega-guild alliances you all know and love (TS, TI, Alliance, BHG, Dark Lords, etc.)
- Communicating on LINE

You are:
- A committed/hardcore player, your 600 is done before you go to sleep (I kid, but at least an hour before reset)
- You like to stay up to date on the latest game developments and rumors
- You have several viable raid and arena teams
- You can complete GW every day
- Can maintain top 100 in both arenas (this is negotiable for good reasons)
- Communicative via LINE chat when needed

Most top players are probably thinking they are fine where they are, but guess what - you won't be for long. hAAT is no longer end game content, don't miss out on Territory Battle rewards. I'm accepting applicants for our guild and we are working first come first serve basis, when a spot opens, you get the call (if you're qualified).

Don't be that guy who watches his guild fall apart before their very eyes, be proactive - do something about it and join The American Empire. Inquire via my contact info below, I look forward to chatting with you.

-TB12

ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
Post edited by aclbosox on

Replies