Fleet issue or someone possibly cheating?

Drepd
130 posts Member
I'm on a newish Fleet shard. Joined in Dec 16.

A few days ago we have a guy with only 260k fleet power and he is beating folks with 345k+ fleet power. He has pretty much the same ships as everyone else does. Just the basic ones.

I know RNG can be nuts with ships but should this even be remotely possible?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Power doesn't mean a **** thing.
  • Options
    Fleetpower is the over all power of all fighter and capital ships.
    You are using only 1 out of 3 capShips and 8 out of 26 fighter in a battle.

My guess is that the 260k is f2p and the 340k+ are money players.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    It would depend on which ships he is using, and where his pilots are at for gear, that isn't unheard of, but it is interesting, What star level are his ships and pilots?
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    Options
    It's the standard ships. Bigs, tie fighter, tie advanced, sun fac, slave etc. ships are 7* but crew is all in gear 9, missing omegas and lv1-3 mods and even missing some.

by this it seems that crew don't matter as long as your ships are 7*.
  • Options
    Crew does matter, crew controls speed hit points and damage of your ships, Hard to say for sure, it could be legit, but those gear levels and mods are odd,
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We have one in my shard with 120k power in the top 30. Username is Y****E. I love facing him because I can annihilate his squad without losing a ship, but something strange is going on. Either a hack or exploiting some serious AI glitch.

Edit: removed username
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    If his capital ship is only 5*, that's one less spot for reinforcements which will detract from the overall power of the fleet. As much as 30K power could be lost if he is using one less ship.